Santorini Day-trip Famous Spot 5Hours
With its rugged cliffs and gorgeous architecture, Santorini is among the most picturesque spots in all of Greece. This luxury tour takes you to the best attractions the island has to offer in absolute comfort. Both your transport and guided tour will be private, ensuring intimacy and personalized service for your small group.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
- English Speaking Driver-Guide
- Pick Up & Return at the place of your choice
What's excluded :
- Gratuity ( Optionally )
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Red Beach, Akrotiri Greece
The Red beach is one of the most scenic and interesting beaches on the island, located near Akrotiri village. The reason for its popularity is its colour.Red Beach is without a doubt worth a visit considering that it is a rare sight, probably unique in the whole world, where red is the dominant color. It is enclosed by steep red hills that create a captivating, wild scenery. If you stand on the top you will set eyes on enormous volcanic rocks situated in the sea, small pebbles and sand of various colors, mainly red, all along the beach and appealing dark blue waters. This wonderful palette of contrasting colors will mesmerize you. Another natural marvel the volcano created.We stop here only for photos.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Perissa Beach, Unnamed Road, Santorini 847 03, Greece
Over the centuries, the molten rock from various volcanic eruptions hardened and then eventually broke down due to erosion. Today, beachgoers can lounge in the warm sand, rent a sun chair, and in general enjoy the beauty that the unique color of this sand creates.Here we can have lunch or coffee and shopping.
Duration: 1 minute
Stop At: Firostefani, Unnamed Road, Thira 847 00, Greece
You will admire the magnificent view of the volcano and Thirasia island and also you will have time for photos.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Skaros Rock, Imerovigli Greece
You will enjoy the unique view of the caldera and you will have the opportunity to see from above the Skaros Rock which is one of the most important corners of Santorini and protected from The UNESCO organization.Skaros is a mountain totally made of lava.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Oia's Main Street, Greece
You will enjoy the beauty of Oia admiring the unique white churches with the blue domes,the old castle and you will have time for shopping,lunch or dinner(if you choose the sunset time),coffee and traditional Greek desserts.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Athinios port (Please contact supplier for accurate address)226 Causeway St, Boston, MA 02114, USA.Old Port (Please contact supplier for accurate address)226 Causeway St, Boston, MA 02114, USA.Airports
- Athens Intl Airport, Attiki Odos, Spata 190 04 Greece
- Santorini Airport, Thera 847 00, Greece
- Santorini Airport, Greece
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not suitable for pets
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Traveler pickup is offered We can pick you up from your hotel/ cruise ship,airport,port and every other place that you please.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- The company has successfully participated in the Educational programme regarding the National Hygiene Protocols and regulations concerning tourism under the framework of preventive actions for the new Coronavirus and COVID19 disease. The educational programme was implemented by KEK GENNIMATAS LLL.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.