Santorini Fira-Oia-Firostefani 4 Hours
Our journey begins from Fira or we may pick you up from your hotel or cruise ship and we stroll to discover the Caldera hidden gems and take pictures. Afterwards we proceed to visit the beautiful village of Firostefani and enjoy the caldera and admire the view of Thirassia, a beautiful island and debris of the old Santorini, the Volcano, the mountain Skaros which is protected by UNESCO and the numerous blue-roofed churches. The journey continues to Imerovigli where we can see and take pictures of the caves, the place where the old Habitants of the island used to live. Then, we head to the edge of Imerovigli to see the well-known Skaros, an UNESCO protected mountaint that really floats on the air and take pictures of the region. On the way to Oia, we can witness red, black and yellow volcanic lava on the left side of the mini bus.
per adult from
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Experienced local driver/and guide
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Three Bells of Fira, Fira 847 00 Greece
Around 260 metres from sea level, Fira seems to wear their whites and scramble up the cliff to win the admiration of each visitor.
The unique position of the Fira offers an astounding view of the new and old Kameni. Your tour will start from the Theotokopoulos central square, with its many cafe bars, while, a bit further, a street lined with luxurious jeweller shops stretches before you, promising experiences made from diamonds!
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Firostefani, Unnamed Road, Thira 847 00, Greece
It owes its name to the fact that it crowns (stefanono) the Fira. We will approach the Firostefani from the Fira, following the Caldera’s “eyebrow” and covering a 10-minute walk distance. The view is unrivalled, with the cliff being so steep that it will often make your heart beat faster.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Oia's Main Street, Greece
It lies around 30 minutes by road from Firostefani, and it will truly bewitch you since being indeed overwhelming. The main road divides it into two territories: the one, towards Caldera, has impressive underground edifices, while the other is adorned with captain-houses (capetanospita). At the settlement’s side lies the castle, with its remaining parts offering unique views of the infinite blue and the famous sunset.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.Νοte: For CRUISE passengers the meeting point is the exit of cable car at the top.( we need to know the time of arrival and name ship)
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- The company has successfully participated in the Educational programme regarding the National Hygiene Protocols and regulations concerning tourism under the framework of preventive actions for the new Coronavirus and COVID19 disease. The educational programme was implemented by KEK GENNIMATAS LLL.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.