Santorini Highlights Tour with Wine Tasting from Fira (small group up to 10)
(small group) Experience Santorini’s finest with this 4,5-hour tour which is customized for small groups of 6 to 10 guests. Ease into the day by visiting Oia with its minimalistic Cycladic aesthetics, the colourful cave houses and the sun-dappled terraces. Immerse yourself in the 360-degree Santorini views that Prophet Elias Monastery offers. Explore the picturesque villages Pyrgos and Megalochori that remain almost unspoiled over the course of time. Captivating caldera views take wine tasting on another level. At the Winery you’ll have the chance to learn all about local wines and the wine production!
The tour includes an in the know local, an English-speaking guide/driver, wine tasting and transportation.
per adult from
5 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Transport by air-conditioned Mini Van
- Local guide
- Wine tasting
- Bottled water
- Fuel surcharge
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entry/Admission - Venetsanos Winery
What's excluded :
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Σταθμός Λεωφορείων, Thera 847 00, Greece
Our meeting point.
There you will meet your guide and you will start your experience
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Oia's Main Street, Greece
At this postcard-perfect village with the whitewashed facades and pastel-hued houses. Loose yourself in Oia’s winding streets, duck under bougainvillea archways and bask in the feel of Santorini’s allure.
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: Castelli of Pyrgos, Pyrgos 84701 Greece
The village of Pyrgos where you will have about 20 minutes to see this quaint village
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Monastery of Profitis Ilias, Epar. Od. Pirgou Kallistis 3 km from Pyrgo Thira, Moni Profitou Ilia, Moni Profitou Iliou 847 00 Greece
Prophet Elias Monastery which offers panoramic, wow-inspiring views as it’s the island’s highest point. There you will get a glimpse of how life as a monk is and explore this exquisite monastery.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Megalochori - Traditional Village, Megalochori Greece
The village will make you feel like you are in a time-capsule as it oozes tradition and feels like little has changed over the years
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Venetsanos Winery, Eparchiaki Odos Firon-Ormou Perissis, Megalochori 84701 Greece
Indulge in a 3-course wine tasting overlooking the captivating caldera vista. Over the next hour you will get to know the winery and learn how wine was produced in Santorini in the past up until now. Wrap the day up by soaking up the magical atmosphere and unwind watching a sunset that will definitely leave you in awe
Duration: 50 minutes
Pass By: Argyros Travel, Kamari 84700 Greece
Argyros Travel is an agency founded by local professionals, who strive for almost two generations, to show the unknown side of Santorini. What we do is help you get the journey of a lifetime, with seamless transportations services, specially designed island tours and accommodation. We chose our family name to be our band name because we are and want to remain a family business, dedicated to people who love Santorini as much as we do! We are committed to pushing boundaries every day to maintain the high standards of our services and keep adding value.
Departure Point :Busstation Fira, Mitropoleos Street, Thira 847 00, Greece
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- We suggest sunscreen, hat ,sunglasses and a jacket (for late in the evening if it is windy)
- A moderate amount of walking is involved. Please wear comfortable shoes
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by Argyros Travel