Santorini Private Winery Adventure And Tasting Tour
The trip starts from your hotel pick up with a luxury Mercedes minivan, our first stop will be at Profitis Ilias monastery (Prophet Elijah) which is built on the highest point of the island, 567 meters (1860.2 feet) above sea level, where you will be briefed by your guide about the history of the monastery, you can also enjoy the panoramic view of the island take unforgettable pictures visit the temple and buy some local products which are made by the monks. (approximate time of stay 45 min)
Second stop will be at Santorini’s vineyards which are the most popular in Greece, they have one of the finest varieties of grapes, there you can see the first process of wine making.
Final we will be stopping in 3 wineries of the island where you can learn the history of the wine and each winery see and learn the wine making process. You can also taste the different varieties of wine.
Extra charge for wine tasting 15,00 €/per person per winery which you pay on the spot
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Vassaltis Vineyards
- Entry/Admission - Santo Winery
What's excluded :
- wine tasting at extra cost 15,00 per person per winery
- Lunch upon request (extra cost)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Προϕήτης Ηλίας, Profítis Ilías, Santorini 847 00, Greece
Your trip begins with Profitis Ilias (Prophet Elijah) 9:30 for the morning tour and 15:30 for the afternoon tour. Breathtaking, unique in the world panoramic views will be enjoyed from this highest point of the island. Here you can buy some of the products made by the Monks that live here.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Vassaltis Vineyards, 84700 Greece
Next stop are the renown Santorini vineyards. This is where one of the finest varieties of grapes can be found. You can see the first process of wine making here as it is explained to you.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Santo Winery, Pyrgos 84701 Greece
Finally we will be stopping at 3 wineries found on the island. Learn the history of the wine of each winery and witness in the wine making process. You can also taste the different varieties of wine at an extra charge for wine tasting
15,00 €/per person per winery which you pay on the spot.
Our tour ends at 14:00 for the morning trip and at 20:00 for the afternoon trip.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up and drop off at your desired point.Airports
- Santorini Airport, Greece
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.