Santorini Private Yacht Sunset Cruise
A Private & Unique Sunset Experience aboard a Motor Yacht , to enjoy sightseeing, swimming, snorkeling, sunbathing and relaxing. You are going to explore the most important beaches, secluded coves, hidden caves, spectacular rock formations, historic lighthouses, Volcanos, along with the stunning scenery of Caldera and its villages with whitewashed buildings hanging on the cliffs.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled Water & Light Refreshments
- Unlimited beer, wine and soft drinks
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Santorini Volcano, 847 00 Greece
What to see during the Cruise
Volcanic Red Beach - The most famous beach on Santorini. The color and shape of these rock formations are a result of the island's volcanic history.
White Beach – A wonder- beach accessible only by boat, gets its name from the many white pebbles and enormous white rocks covering the beach.
Mesa Pigadia- Protected from north winds ideal for swimming and relaxing
“Indian” Rock – The joy of photo shooting. A rock formation with a human profile.
Venetian Lighthouse – A 58 meters above sea lighthouse on the peninsula of Akrotiri
Aspronisi &Thirasia Island
Armeni Bay and the little island of
Saint Nicolas with the small church on top waiting for you to climb up.
Eftapedes The small hidden church
Volcano & Hot springs - Enjoy the view of Santorini's active volcano as the ship sails near the shore.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :3:15 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Know before you go
- Don’t forget to bring your hat and your camera. Posing for photos having as background the magnificent caldera and Santorini’s famous sunset is a must. The crew will take care of your belongings while you swim.
- In April-May or late September-October carrying a light jacket is advisable.
- It’s advisable also to choose dark coloured bathing suits if you are planning to swim in the
- Hot Springs.
- Iron and Sulphur can stain light-coloured materials.
- Please send us in advance of any dietary preferences or allergies.
- The schedule and swimming locations are always subject to changes depending on weather conditions and sunset time.
- Photoshooting (Optional available prof. photographer to capture Photos and Videos on the Yacht and in the water - 500 EUR)
- Champagne (Optional)
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.