Santorini Secrets Private Tour with Pick Up
Grasp the opportunity and embrace Santorini, one of the most renowned and stunning active volcanic islands in the world!
Your adventure includes visiting the “Red Beach” famous for its extraordinary red sands and cliff tops. The tranquil village of “Megalochori”, a hidden beauty within the heart of Santorini photographed for its famous arched tower bell and neoclassical architecture. “Profiti Ilias” the highest point on the island with an almost 360 degree view of the island. A stroll in Firostefani, the crown of Fira renowned for its unique views and blue domes..and not to be missed, the sophisticated charming and legendary village of Oia situated north of Santorini. Oia’s distinguished beauty, whitewashed sugar cubed houses, blue domes, caldera views and breathtaking sunsets makes it the most photographed place in the world.
Private Tours can be custom made to what you would like to discover
Explore the highlights of Santorini
Take away with you unforgettable memories
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Latest luxury Mercedes/BMW vehicles with leather interior for whole duration
- Air conditioning
- Individual bottled mineral water
- Experienced and knowledgeable English speaking drivers
- Private Based Tours, program can be custom made
- Door to door pick up / drop off services depending on hotel location
- Individual Antiseptic Hand Wet Wipes
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Red Beach, Akrotiri Greece
A short walk on the ragged paths of Akrotiri before reaching, from a safe distance, the unique red beach with its red sands and cliff tops photographed by all who visit.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Megalochori, Megalochori, Santorini, Cyclades, South Aegean
Discover the tranquil village of “Megalochori”, a hidden beauty within the heart of Santorini photographed for its famous arched tower bell and neoclassical architecture
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Προϕήτης Ηλίας, Profítis Ilías, Santorini 847 00, Greece
Profiti Ilias, one of the oldest monasteries on Santorini dating back to 1711. Situated at the highest point on the island it offers amazing panoramic views with almost a 360 degree outlook of the island.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Firostefani, Firostefani, Santorini, Cyclades, South Aegean
The highest point of the capital, hence the name “crown of Fira”, a cobbled pathway taking you from Fira to Imerovigli and Oia. Take in the wild beauty of the caldera whilst admiring the blue domes Santorini is all too famous for with a photo stop.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Oia, Oia, Santorini, Cyclades, South Aegean
Stroll through the traditional village of Oia and it's distinguished beauty with its whitewashed sugar cubed houses, blue domes, caldera views and breathtaking sunsets.. one of the most photographed places in the world.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Pass By: Santorini, Santorini, Cyclades, South Aegean
Whilst being chauffeured, enjoy the sights of Santorini
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Guests arriving at Skala port (Cruise Ship Passengers) will be met at the top of the exit of the cable car with a hand held sign with lead name on it. We must know cruise boat name and arrival time. Tour start time should be estimated for 1.5hrs after cruise boat arrival as passengers need to disembark with a tendor boat to the old port Skala and then take the cable car up to Fira town which generally has queues. Mobile contact number is essential.Guests arriving at Athinios port will be met at the standard designated meeting point with a hand held sign with the lead name on it. We must know boat name, arrival time, as well as from where you are coming from, i.e Mykonos / Pireaus or island .Mobile contact number is essentialAirports
- Santorini Airport, Thera 847 00, Greece
- Όρμος Αθηνιού Θήρας, Órmos Athiniós, Greece
- Fira Skala Thiras, Fira Old Port, Ormos Firon 847 00, Greece
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 5/1/2020 - 10/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.