Santorini Small-Group Catamaran Sailing Trip(BBQ,drinks, transfer)
Choose this half-day sailing cruise. Your tour begins with convenient transportation from your accommodation or the closest accessible point. At the embarkation dock, you meet the captain and the crew and you sail toward the most magnificent sights of Santorini Island. Sit back, relax onboard and enjoy a delicious, barbecue meal. You can even dive into the crystal clear waters off the Red Beach to snorkel.
Highlights of a morning cruise: Choose a morning tour for the magic view of the white cave-houses on the dark cliffs, under the bright Greek sun. Morning is the best time for snorkeling. The morning tour is convenient for guests staying few days in Santorini and looking for an other activity in the afternoon.
Highlights of a sunset cruise: End your day on a high note with a romantic tour, for special moments, by enjoying sunset on board, below the famous Oia settlement. Recommended for guests staying in hotels, on the east side of the island without direct view to the sunset.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Greek BBQ menu prepared on the spot
- Drinks (soft drinks, white Santorinian wine, beer)
- Snorkeling equipment
- Towels (to be returned to the crew)
- Blanket (to be returned to the crew)
- Map with extensive info on the landmarks and destinations
- Music on board
- Leaflet with safety instructions (en/ fr/ es/ ch/ kr)
- Restroom on board
- Floating devices
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Red Beach, Akrotiri Greece
Watch the landscape of the Red Beach while swimming and snorkeling
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: White Beach, Akrotiri Greece
Watch the landscape of the White Beach while swimming and snorkeling and enjoy a BBQ menu on board
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Pass By: Lighthouse, Akrotiri 84700 Greece
Watch the Ancient Lighthouse from the sea
Pass By: Palea Kameni, Greece
Sail next to Palea Kameni
Stop At: Hot Springs, Greece
Swim in the Hot Springs
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Santorini Volcano, 847 00 Greece
Sail next to the Volcano
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: From all hotels, villas, airbnb's in SantoriniDates: DailyReturn point: Tour ends with drop-off at your hotel
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Maximum capacity 14 guests
- It is recommended to bring swimwear, dry clothes, sunscreen, sunglasses, sunhat.
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- All yachts and boats in Greece cannot moor directly on the beach. Captain has selected the best points for swimming and snorkeling, the closest possible from the beach.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Hot Springs: It is good to know that catamarans stay 50 meters away from the warm yellowish waters of the “Hot Springs”. Guests swim securely close to the volcano. Temperature of the Hot sulfuric Springs, up to 4ºC warmer than the clear waters.
- A day before the tour, the cruise operator will confirm you pick up time and place. Please, provide contact details.
- Passengers have to remove their shoes before embarkation.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Please bring your own mask
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.