Santorini Tour Acienr thira with donkey riding
Dare it !!!
Ηistory, culture, adventure, unique view, journey to time these are the words that describe this tour.
-We will pick you up from your selection point and transfer you to the starting point.
-We will go to Ancient Thira with the help of animals ( donkey/ mule ) the route is about 20 minutes
after the tour we will return to the meeting point from a different path. we will go down by walking.
- you will visit
the mosque of Artemidoros, a priest from Asia Minor, who came here with his dreams, founded a sanctuary and benefited from the city.
the city's market, which reminds you of the medieval Cycladic villages.
you will see mansions, baths, religious buildings, the high school and the Ptolemy Guard.
-Note that the Ancient Thira is open from 08:30 am to 14:30 pm.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- private transportation for start point
- Rinding ascent with donkey / mule for Acient thira
- Descending from Ancient Thira on foot
- Bottled water
- Return to your choice point with mini van
What's excluded :
- tips (optional)
- entrance fees for Acient Thira 4.00 euro per person
- Entry/Admission - Ancient Thera
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ancient Thera, Santorini 847 00, Greece
Ancient Thera is connected with one of the most important historic period in the history, which represents a great ancient civilization.
The second most important historic period in the history of Santorini is connected with Ancient Thera, which represents a great ancient civilization. Ancient Thera is located on the top of Mesa Vouno Mountain which lies on the east of Prophet Elias Mountain and separates the coastal villages of Perissa and Kamari. It is about 365 meters high and so it constitutes an excellent observation spot on the southeastern Aegean Sea and its steep slopes offer natural fortification. This strategic position was the ideal place for the Lacedaemonian colonists to build their town. They arrived in the 8th century BC along with their king Theras and named the island Thera in his honor.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Agiou Athanasiou, Thira 847 00, Greece
Traveler pickup is offered
any area to the island ( port Athinios - old port- airport - hotels - rbnb )Airports
- Santorini Airport, Greece
- Athinios Ferry Port, Órmos Athiniós, Greece
- Santorini Old Harbor, 847 00, Greece
Departure Time :5/1/2021 - 10/31/2021
Monday: 07:30 AM - 12:30 PM Wednesday: 07:30 AM - 12:30 PM Thursday: 07:30 AM - 12:30 PM Friday: 07:30 AM - 12:30 PM Saturday: 07:30 AM - 12:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- The company has successfully participated in the Educational programme regarding the National Hygiene Protocols and regulations concerning tourism under the framework of preventive actions for the new Coronavirus and COVID19 disease. The educational programme was implemented by KEK GENNIMATAS LLL.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.