Santorini Volcanic Islands Cruise with Traditional Boat
Depart by bus to Athinios port and embank on a unique greek traditional boat. First set sail for the lava islet of Nea Kameni, walk an ascending path to the crater of the still active volcano to enjoy incredible sights (1,5hours). Return to set sail for the second lava islet called Palea Kameni. Dive to find its Hot Springs, have the chance to swim in the green sulfur waters and experience bathing in warm therapeutic mud . Next is traditional island of Thirassia for free time (1,5hours). Visit the village of Manolas, which is accessed by winding stairs either by walking or riding a donkey. Back on the boat make a short stop at the port of Armeni, in Oia before set sail back for Athinios.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Transfers from/to designated meeting points
What's excluded :
- Entrance Fee at the Volcano (Nea Kameni island visit)
Nea Kameni Volcanic Island
Route Duration: 6 hoursStops on the Nea Kameni Volcanic Island:
Attractions on the Nea Kameni Volcanic Island:
- Nea Kameni Island
- Nisís Palaiá Kaméni
Armeni Bay / Nea Kameni
Operates: Deaprture time at 09:45 from Athinios Port of Santorini and sail back at approximately 20:30
Departure Point :You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :You may disembark at any of the available stops.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.