Santorini wine roads Half day
This private wine tour has been designed in order to combine an awesome wine experience with the opportunity to visit some of the best attractions of Santorini including Profitis Ilias Mountain, and the unique Oia.
-You will not only taste wines, you will live the Wine Tasting Santorini Experience. You will taste and learn the art of combining wine and food, also know as the art of pairing.
-We will visit Two unique wineries with great facilities and in specially designed wine tasting areas you will taste quality wines.
-You will see the unique wine museum and you will get great panoramic photos from Profitis Ilias Mountain. Finally we will visit Oia Village for shopping.
per adult from
What's included :
- Pick Up & Return at the place of your choice
- All Fees and Taxes
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Visit to Koutsogianopoulos Wine Museum
- Wine Tasting to Koutsogianopoulos
- Wine Tasting to Venetsanos Winery
- Entry/Admission - Santorini Volcano
What's excluded :
- cable car for cruise custumers
- Gratuity ( Optionally )
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Santorini Volcano, 847 00 Greece
1.Profitis Ilias mountain
We will start the tour with a visit to Profitis Ilias Mountain. A magnificent area from where your can get amazing panoramic photos. Make sure that you will bring your camera.
2 Venetsanos Winery
After we will visit Venetsanos winery. Venetsanos Winery is located in a breathtaking location and offers incredible vistas over the caldera and the volcanic islands.
It was built in 1947 by Venetsanos family and became the first industrial winery on the island.
In this awesome winery you will taste a selection of three volcano wines and also you will discover the history, the tradition and also the new wine making techniques.
You will love not only the wines but also the ideal location, the unique architecture and the underground cellars.
3 Koutsogianopoulos winery
After Venetsanos Winery we will visit Koutsogianopoulos winery.
In this awesome winery you will taste 3 of the best wines that Koutsogianopoulos family produces and also you will learn the history of Santorini wines.
Koutsogianopoulos family created a unique wine museum that occupies a natural cave. The museum is 300m long, it’s 8m below the ground and has a labyrinth-like shape area.
The wine museum presents the history of the wine and the life of the vine-growers in Santorini from 1660 to 1970.
4 Shopping at Oia
Final stop the unique Oia Village.
Here you will have free time in order to do your shopping and explore the unique Oia.
You will have the opportunity to create unique memories and get great photos.
Live the experience !!!
The wine tasting will take place in a specially designed wine tasting area and this way you will keep alive the memory of the travel into the history and the past.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
You can choose the place that you wish. We can Pick up and Drop off directly from/to your Hotel or any other place.Ports
- Athinios port
- Old port to Fira
Departure Time :4/1/2020 - 11/30/2020
4/15/2021 - 11/30/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 04:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 04:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- The company has successfully participated in the Educational programme regarding the National Hygiene Protocols and regulations concerning tourism under the framework of preventive actions for the new Coronavirus and COVID19 disease. The educational programme was implemented by KEK GENNIMATAS LLL.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.