Santorini’s Southeastern Side Tour with Local Spirits Tasting
Unforgettable experience. You will enjoy a memorable tour to the Southeastern coast of the island, Kamari village.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transfers from/to meeting points, Entrance fees, Drink tasting
- Every Day English - Spanish-French speaking Assistant
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Santorini, Santorini, Cyclades, South Aegean
You will enjoy a memorable tour to the Southeastern coast of the island, Kamari village.
At the same side you will visit Panagia Episkopi church which is the oldest Byzantine church on the island.
Unforgettable experience in the only 9D cinema about the Lost Atlantis phenomenon.
Tasting of local spirits at Canava Ouzo Museum.
Duration: 7 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all travellers from their hotel or near location. Please provide accurate information of where you are staying.
Departure Time :11:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.