Saona Blue Paradise from Punta Cana
Great tour at a great price with all the quality you expect and the guarrantee of an long time experienced Tour Operator.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Buffet lunch
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
- National Drinks (except beer)
- All Fees and Taxes
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Saona Island
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Saona Island, Cotubanamá National Park Dominican Republic
The catamaran ride includes local drinks (except beer). Once on the island you’ll enjoy a wonderful day on an idyllic beach with a delicious buffet lunch and local drinks included. We’ll also visit the island’s most stunning natural pool, where you can have a refreshing dip.
Heading from the island on a catamaran or speedboat, you’ll enjoy the beats of merengue or bachata until we reach Bayahibe and take the bus back to your hotel.
Duration: 4 hours
Pass By: National Park of the East, Dominican Republic
The trip will begin on an air-conditioned bus to Bayahibe. Next, you’ll take a speedboat or catamaran to Saona Island, crossing the enviable natural beauty of crystal-clear waters.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up travelers at Punta Cana area hotels. We will arrange the exacti pick up time directly with clients.
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.