Saona Island Day Trip
Saona Island is the most popular excursion offered in the Dominican Republic. The island is a natural park (protected as a natural reserve) it’s a virgin island with beautiful beaches and speechless coastlines full of palm trees.
While on the island you can relax on a chair lounge, hang out by our all inclusive beach bar, play beach volleyball. Around mid day we open our beach buffet for a typical Dominican lunch that includes: chicken, pork, rice, vegetables, beans, salad and fruit, or walk the coastline.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Speed boat and catamaran to Isla Saona
- An English speaking national tour guide
- • Buffet lunch
- • Beer (at at the beach only), rum and soft drinks ( at the beach, catamaran and speed boat )
- 30-minute stop at the biggest natural swimming pool
- 2-hours at the Saona Island
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bayahibe, Bayahibe, La Altagracia Province, Dominican Republic
An air-conditioned tour bus will pick you up in your hotel lobby or meeting point and drive you an hour and 30 minutes to Bayahibe (a small fishing village) where you are taking a comfortable catamaran to the island, equipped with restrooms, a roofed open bar, music, a hug net where you can lay down and take your tan, good atmosphere and a friendly crew that will keep you entertained and pleased. While on the island you can relax on a chair lounge, hang out by our all inclusive beach bar, play beach volleyball. Around mid day we open our beach buffet for a typical Dominican lunch that includes: chicken, pork, rice, vegetables, beans, salad and fruit, or walk the coastline.
Stop At: Catuano 23000, Dominican Republic
On our way back we are getting onboard our famous motomaran (45 seats-roofed speed boat), in only 10 minutes on the speed boat you will be exploring the Catuano channel (it divides Saona and main land) and the mangroves, one of the most unique ecosystem that only exists in the inter tropical zone of the planet. Our last stop is amazing: in what Dominicans call the natural swimming pool, one of the biggest sand bars in the Caribbean where we stay half an hour to enjoy the hot water and experience feeling only sand under our feet. Don’t be surprised to see our star fish, which happens in every trip. Another 20 minutes will take us back to bayahibe where we board our bus back to the hotel with a 25 minutes half way stop at a local market in case you want to buy a local souvenir, drink some coffee or use the restrooms. And from there we take back to your hotel.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
This schedule is an approximation. Please, let us know your hotel or accommodation name We will be contacting you to give you the right pick-up time, depending on your hotel or your accommodation. *** NOTE: Hotels from Cap Cana Area, have to pay an transportation extra fee Select the option Cap Cana Area or Uvero Alto Area while making the reservation. the fee is included there.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Todo nuestro personal está vacunado bajo una revisión de salud del Estado Dominicano nuestro local transporte esta desinfectado, todo nuestro turistas que visitan nuestras actividades se le toma la temperaturas, también tenemos alcohol para desinfectar su mano y sus pie todos tienen su mascarilla.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.