Saona Semi Submarine
Get on a fantastic semi-submarine to admire the ocean and enjoy a snorkel trip to Saona Island! Set sail to discover beautiful white beaches, coconut palms, crystal clear turquoise waters and the special Dominican touch for an unforgettable day!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transportation, (Only from/to centrally located Hotels in the Punta Cana area).
- Speedboat cruise.
- Leisure time on Saona Island.
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Saona Island, Cotubanamá National Park Dominican Republic
Start your day with a scenic drive to dock where you'll embark on a wonderful catamaran to start your adventure. The first stop will be a cocktail at an incredible natural pool famous for its abundance of starfish.
Then, you´ll head for wonderful Saona Island to enjoy lunch under palm trees, right on the beach. You may swim, play volleyball, and learn how to dance merengue or simply enjoy some leisure time while getting tanned.
For your return, and back on the vessel, you´ll have the opportunity to gaze at incredible vistas deserving to be taken in for everlasting memories…and of course, there´s also your camera to keep those images handy to share with everyone back home.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Transportation included only to/from main hotels located in Punta Cana area . If you’re staying in a different area from the one selected at the time of booking, an extra fee may apply.
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Wear comfortable clothing like bermudas, t-shirt, swimsuit, sunglasses and shoes that can get wet. Bring biodegradable sunscreen and camera.
- The tour is not suitable for pregnant women. A vegetarian lunch option is available and must be requested at the time of booking. The sailing to and back from the island can be speedboat or catamaran.
- Transportation included only from/to centrally located Hotels in the Punta Cana area. If you’re staying in a different area, an extra fee may apply
- It is of the utmost importance that you provide your complete Hotel/Cruise details at the time of booking. Without this information, we will not be able to confirm your reservation. If this is the case, please contact us immediately to reconfirm your reservation.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Visible signage: Wear a mask/mask Social distance (2m distance): “Keep your distance” sign Label to cough and sneeze properly Use alcohol-based antibacterial gel Handwashing Avoid touching eyes, nose and / or mouth - Reduce the number passengers per vehicle - Adequate training of all staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.