Sapa 2 Day Tour with local homestay
This Sapa 2 Day tour with local homestay is designed for travelers who wish to see the charming Sapa Town. This is 2-days trekking in Sapa, through its gorgeous natural scenery and friendly locals. During this trip, you will stay at a local house, meet their members and learn more about their traditions.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Homestay in Tavan Village, Entrance fees & permits, English speaking guide
- Transport mentioned in the itinerary, Mineral water and tissues
- Entry/Admission - Y Linh Ho
- Entry/Admission - Giang Ta Chai Village
What's excluded :
- Visa stamp fees for Vietnam, Train ticket, Meals or drinks not mentioned in the itinerary
- Travel insurance, All other services not mentioned in the itinerary
Day 1: Sapa Dragon Hotel – Y Linh Ho, Lao Chai, Ta Van Villages - Homestay (L, D)
Stop At: Y Linh Ho, Lao Chai Tl152, Sapa 290000 Vietnam
About 09.00 am: From here, we head to Y Linh Ho Village and Lao Chai Village, both amazing vantage points for your first great view of Sapa’s iconic rice paddies, speckled in between with the houses of tiny villages.
We head to the bottom of the valley to rest, stock up on tea and fruits and have a delicious lunch.
Ta Van Village is our next stop, home of the Zay people, in the middle of the gorgeous Muong Hoa Valley.
We retire to our rural homestay for the evening where we will have a gorgeous dinner and sleep in perfect tranquility.
Duration: 6 hours
Accommodation included: Homestay in Ta Van village
Day 2: Ta Van – Giang Ta Chai – Sapa Town – Lao Cai Train Station (B, L)
Stop At: Giang Ta Chai Village, Ta Van Commune, Sapa 008420 Vietnam
Have a relaxed breakfast in the new morning light of Ta Van Village before we begin our final day’s trek down a less touristic route.
Over hills, through a bamboo forest and over a bridge, we will eventually arrive at Giang Ta Chai Village, home of the Red Dao hill tribe. We will have lunch at a nearby waterfall and head to Hau Thao Village for our final photo stop.
Our bus will take you from here back to Sapa Town in time for you to collect your things and catch the shuttle to Lao Cai Train Station. Your Sapa Homestay 2 Day Tour finishes here.
Duration: 7 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.