Sapa 2 Days 1 Night By Bus/Train (Overnight In Homestay)
This tour is designed for people who would like to experience one night in a basic home stay in a hill tribe village, trek along the most popular travel sites in Sapa and have the convenience of a tour starting in Hanoi and ending Hanoi with friendly guides and good food along the way.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- 1x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Sleeping Bus pick-up and drop-off hotel 2 ways and transfer in Sapa
- 01 night at homestay in Dzay people
- English speaking guide in Sapa
- All meals as tour program
- All entrance fees
What's excluded :
- Drinks, Tips and personal expenses.
- Single Supplement
- Others not clearly mentioned above
Day 1: Day 1: Hanoi – Sapa - Y Linh Ho - Lao Chai – Ta Van village (L/D/-)
Pass By: Y Linh Ho, Lao Chai Tl152, Sapa 290000 Vietnam
6.30 – 7.00: Pick up from your hotel/stay, get on an express bus and depart for Sapa trip. Two comfort breaks before approaching Sapa.
13.00: Arrive Sapa Town with colourful traditional costumes of H’Mong, Dzao, Tay ethnic People. Welcome drink and itinerary briefing. Enjoy the lunch in Aira restaurant.
14.15: A short drive to Y Linh Ho then trek through the rice terraces and along Muong Hoa Stream to the Black Hmong village of Lao Chai to see the spectacular landscape of Hoang Lien Son Mountain. You approach Ta Van village where Dzay Ethnic People inhabits in late afternoon.
Accommodation included: Overnight in homestay
Day 2: Day 2: Medium trek Ta Van – Giang Ta Chai village - Sapa - Ha Noi (B/-/-)
Pass By: Giang Ta Chai Village, Ta Van Commune, Sapa 008420 Vietnam
8.00: Have breakfast prepared by the family and start a new day with more interesting trek.
8.45: Keep walking to the rice paddies where you have a nice photo session of the amazing surrounding landscapes. We trek through the bamboo forest and stop to have a panorama view of Giang Ta Chai village – home of red Dzao People for 2 hours. Trek through the Giang Ta Chai Bridge to main road then be transferred back Aira hotel for refreshment before coming back Hanoi.
15.30: Get on bus to go back to Hanoi with two comfort breaks.
21.15: Hanoi arrival. Tour ends.
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Hanoi Opera House, 01 Tràng Tiền, Phan Chu Trinh, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội 100000, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick-up tourists at hotels around Hanoi Old Quater.
Departure Time :9:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.