Sapa and Bac Ha market group tour 2 days - train and bus from Hanoi
This 2-day trip will take you to Sapa to explore its beauty with many interesting villages such as Y Linh Ho, Lao Chai, Tavan,.... and Bac Ha Market. There, you will get the chance to know more about the daily life of the minority local people and also explore the mountainous areas that you should visit at least once in your life. Expect nothing but fun times in Vietnam's rural area. So don't wait any longer, be a part of this excursion now!
per adult from
What's included :
- Accommodation in TWN/ DBL sharing - hotel 3 star
- Luxury Limousine bus Sapa - Hanoi
- English speaking guide
- Meals as indicated in the program (2 Breakfast; 2 Lunch)
What's excluded :
- Tips, laundry and gratuities
- Meals not marked on itinerary, and drinks
- Day 1: Hanoi Departure (Night train)
Our tour will be started at 21:00 at the lobby of the hotel. Our guide will pick you up and transfer to the Hanoi Railway station for the night train to Sapa.
Overnight on the train with soft sleeper berth and air-conditioned.
Day 2: Lao Cai – Bac Ha Market – Sa Pa (Sunday only) (B, L, D) group tour
Pick you up at Lao Cai train station, transfer to Bac Ha town. You have breakfast on half way. Located at 110km from Sapa, Bac Ha mountain town is well-known by travelers with the most colorful market of the hill tribes in the North of Vietnam. This every-Sunday-market attended by at least 8 ethnic groups and last from 9:00 AM until 2:00 PM. It is also chance for tourists to discover the H’mong King’s palace (old building built by the French & Chinese).
In the afternoon, we go for a light trek to visit Ban Pho, the village is home to flower H’mong minority. We are invited to enter several local houses to have some green tea, corn wine, listen to the host talking about their family, talk to them… and then enjoy landscapes on a roundabout way to Bac Ha for get back to Lao Cai to continue up to Sapa.
Overnight at the hotel in Sa Pa.
Day 3: Sa Pa – Y Linh Ho - Lao Chai – Ta Van village - Lao Cai (B, L) group tour
Breakfast at hotel. Early departure from Sa Pa at about 08.00am. You first sneak through the Sapa market and leave the busy town behind. After a couple of minutes, you follow a road going downhill to Cat Cat village. You will stop by a waterfall and a hydroelectric station for a while before continuing the trek on a dirt trail through rice paddy terraces. You also will enjoy spectacular scenery while walking along a narrow river.
You eventually arrive in Y Linh Ho village of Black Hmong minority, where you can take a rest while you are served lunch nearby the river.
After lunch, you head toward Muong Hoa valley. You will pass through Lao Chai village of Black Hmong minority and then Tavan village of Giay minority by following a very popular trekking route.
You will return Sapa from Tavan by car.
At approx 15.00 - 15.30 pm, the luxury bus will come to pick you up at your hotel, you will arrive Hanoi at approx 21.00 pm. Drop off at your hotel. (There are 9 people in one car, you will share with other passengers).
Departure Point :Hanoi Train Street, 5 Trần Phú, Hàng Bông, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội, Vietnam
Departure Time :8:30 PM
Return Detail :Hanoi, Hoàn Kiếm, Hanoi, Vietnam
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- All price is in USD per person.
- If you need any further information, please do not hesitate to contact us via email: email@example.com
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.