SAPA Biking Tour: Half day Mountain View and Bicycle Trip ( Sapa - Ta Van)
(Sapa – Topas Ecolodge – Sapa)
If you would like to experience of both cycling in mountainous area and strolling around hill tribes, then this tour is the ideal trip to take. You will also visit Topas Ecolodge, the unique mountain resort from which you could have a panorama view of the valley.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- English speaking guide
- Food and drinks
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ta Van Village, Sapa 330000 Vietnam
You head out from Sapa by going downhill along Muong Hoa, one of the most beautiful valleys of the area. You will then descending the hill on paved path, which sneaks through rice paddy terraces to visit Lao Chai and Ta Van villages, home to the hill tribes of Black H’mong and Giay. You will have time to stop by a local house as well as enjoy excellent views over huge rice paddy terraces. At Ta Van village, you will meet the main road and continue the ride to Topas Ecolodge. After a short break here, you will take the car to go back to Sapa.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant seats unavailable
- Infants must not sit on laps
- No public transportation nearby
- Not stroller accessible
- Not suitable for pets
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please tell us exactly name of hotel you are staying. Please make a call to reconfirm to us before 24 hours the travel date departure.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.