Sapa Full Day Motorbike Tour
If you want to drive motorbike on the most beautiful mountain pass in Viet Nam. This is the best choice for you
The trip itself is a combination of motorbike driving on the most amazing road in Viet Nam with sightseeing and walking. Along the ride, you will be able to enjoy magnificent views from the Heaven Gate pass, a short walk to Silver Waterfall, Love Waterfall as well as visit villages of Flower H’mong, Lu and Thai and Black Dao minorities.
On the way to Tan Uyen district you have change to visit tea plantation and learn more the process how to make green tea with leaves and buds. And how to tell when tea leaves and buds are ready to be picked and how to tell its quality grade.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Certified Professional Local Motorbike Guide.
- Protective gear and helmet
- Automatic or Manual Motorcycle, spare parts and fuel
- All entrance fee/permits/tickets.
- Entry/Admission - Thac Bac Waterfall (Silver Falls)
- Entry/Admission - Love Waterfall
- Entry/Admission - Tram Ton Pass
- Entry/Admission - Tan Uyen People's Court
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses including Travel insurance
- Motorbike driver (15USD/driver)
- If you have an accident with the motorbike the rider will be cover the repair expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Thac Bac Waterfall (Silver Falls), Sapa Vietnam
Silver Waterfall (Thac Bac) is located right next to National Highway 4D, the arterial roads to Lai Chau province, which is fairly convenient to visit. It takes about 30 minutes by motorbike or bus for tourists to visit one of few most beautiful waterfalls in Sapa in particular and waterfalls in Vietnam in general. Almost all of tourists participating in Sapa tour do not miss the tourist site. Magnificent natural scenery on the trips, the pine forests, the chayote gardens spreading over the hillside, the lush fields of roses year round will make tourists forget long haul in order to immerse in the impressive nature. Discovering Silver Waterfall is definitely one of the most unforgettable things to do in Sapa.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Love Waterfall, Highway 4D Far From Sa Pa Town 14 Km, Sapa 330000 Vietnam
Stop at Tram ton (Hoang Lien National park station) You can take a short walk following the Golden Stream and see the love waterfall located in Hoang Lien forest. Where you will be amazed by the breathtaking view of mountain surroundings including Fansipan, the highest peak of Indochina. You then continue your drive downhill on one of the most beautiful stretch of roads in Vietnam
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Tram Ton Pass, Highway 4D, Sapa Vietnam
From the summit there are stunning views of the valley on the other side of the pass and you can observe the road snaking around the mountains towards Binh Lu village and Lai Chau beyond. We spend enough time at the pass for guests to take photos and admire the views.
After taking some beautiful photos of the Tram Ton Pass, You then continue your drive downhill on one of the most beautiful stretch of roads in Vietnam to Than Uyen, where you will meet the black Dao, who are trading in the town’s small market in their black traditional dresses.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tan Uyen People's Court, Khu 26, Thị Trấn Tân Uyên, Huyện Tân Uyên, Nậm Cần, Tân Uyên, Lai Châu, Vietnam
On the way to Tan Uyen district you have change to visit tea plantation and learn more the process how to make green tea with leaves and buds. And how to tell when tea leaves and buds are ready to be picked and how to tell its quality grade. After enjoying lunch in a local restaurant, you will start your trip to visit some minority villages on your way back to Sapa. You first visit Na Hum villages, inhabited by Black Thai, who are famous for their traditional stilt house surrounded by rice terraces stretching along the picturesque valleys. You then visit the Lu minority in Bo village where you may encounter the villagers while they are weaving their cloth. The last visit before you arrive back to Sapa is to Chu Va village of Flower H’mong and having a nice experience of watching the children playing curiously around in their very colourful custom.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up and returns the tourist from their hotel or at the place they require in Sapa Town
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.