Sapa Real Experience 2 Days 1 Night From Hanoi - Overnight in Homestay Village
This 2-day small-group tour from Hanoi strips away the tourist trappings and lets you experience authentic local life with guided trekking, overnight in a farming family's home, and the chance to work in their fields: an experience near-impossible to recreate independently. Free time in Sapa, comfortable bus transport, and meals are included
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- All entrance fees and sightseeing
- All Meals in Tour ( 1 Breakfast - 2 Lunches - 1 Dinner )
- Local English Speaking Tour Guide
- Transfer Round Trip (Hanoi -Sapa -Hanoi ) by comfortable bus
- Single basic bed with mosquito net at homestay
- Public bathroom with hot water in homestay
- Trekking to see villages in Sapa : Y Linh Ho -Lao Chai -Tavan -Giang Ta Chai
- Entry/Admission - Ta Van Village
What's excluded :
- All other services and items not mentioned specifically above.
- Beverages-Tips -Personal Expenses
- Surcharge for Xmas, New Year’s Day & Lunar New Year’s Day
Day 1: Hanoi - Sapa - long trek Y Linh Ho - Lao Chai - Ta Van Village ( L/D )
Stop At: Sapa, Sapa, Lao Cai Province
6.30 – 7.00: Pick up from your hotel, get on big bus and depart for Sapa Town.
9.30: Follow the highway to Lao Cai city with the first comfort break 11.00: Second comfort break at Lao Cai city before approaching Sapa 13.00: Arrive Sapa Town with colorful traditional costumes of H’Mong, Dzao, Tay ethnic People. Local our guide pick you up at bus station, transfer to our office. Enjoy the lunch with local Vietnamese dishes 14.15: A short drive to Y Linh Ho then trek through the rice terraces and along Muong Hoa Stream to the Black Hmong village of Lao Chai to see the spectacular landscape of Hoang Lien Son Mountain. You approach Ta Van village where Zay Ethnic People inhabits in late afternoon. Trekking distance is about 9 kms and it lasts for 3.5 hours 17.45: Check in homestay; get to know the family of Dzay People. Spend time to enjoy the mountain life on Sunset. You may attend cooking local dishes with the family and enjoy dinner in peace. In the evening, you can join the local bar nearby with music and socialize with other tourists then overnight at homestay
Duration: 1 day
Pass By: Y Linh Ho, Lao Chai Tl152, Sapa 290000 Vietnam
Y Linh Ho is a small commune composed by a dozen of small hamlets scattering on the very tough mountain terrain with high and steep mountains
Pass By: Lao Chai, Lao Chai, Lao Cai Province
Lao Chai village is home to the ethnic Giay with more than 40 households and a few other ethnic minority people. They live in the lowlands, the valleys near rivers and streams to cultivate rice.
Stop At: Ta Van Village, Sapa 330000 Vietnam
Homestay in the village of Ta Van will bring you an unforgettable experience. You will discover not only the authenticity of the valley but also the lifestyle of friendly host who welcome you warmly. Besides, the view from these houses is simply stunning. What could be better than waking up in the morning with such an amazing scene, enjoying the rustic beauty of the village with gurgling streams and birdsong?
Duration: 1 day
Accommodation included: Overnight at Dorm Stay at Ta Van Homestay Village
Day 2: Keep Trekking up Ta Van - Giang Ta Chai village - Sapa - Ha Noi ( B/L )
Stop At: Giang Ta Chai Village, Ta Van Commune, Sapa 008420 Vietnam
Breakfast will be serving at the homestay at about 8Am
Start trekking at 9:30 Am
8 km walking to visit 2 villages of the red Dzao, the H’mong (Giang Ta Chai & Su Pan). Visit a beautiful waterfall and rattan bridge. Enjoy landscapes… through bamboo forest on the way to the main road to get the jeep to return to Sapa. Tour finish in Sapa by 3PM
15.30: Get on bus to go back to Hanoi with two comfort breaks. 21.15: We say goodbye to you at your hotel/stay. Trip ends.
• Breakfast, Lunch and dinner are all included
• Trekking level: 5/10
• 8Km of trekking, 12 Km of driving back to Sapa.
Duration: 8 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :1: Authentic Hanoi Travel, 39 Ng. Huyện, Hàng Trống, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội 100000, Vietnam
2: Sapa Town Square, Số nhà:, 017 Thạch Sơn, TT. Sa Pa, Sa Pa, Lào Cai 333320, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick up all customers at hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter. If out side, please come to our office in Hanoi : 39 Ngo Huyen Street, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi. If you already in Sapa Town, we will pick up you at your hotel
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.