Sapa Tour : 3 Days / 2 Nights(1 night in Ta Van village, 1 night in hotel)
Sapa Tour : 3 Days / 2 Nights(1 night in Ta Van village, 1 night in hotel) Hightlight :
This sapa tour is designed for travelers who want to stay longer in Sapa and want to experience 1 night at basic homestay in hill tribe village and 1 night at hotel in Sapa, even save lots of money in comparison to going by night train. You will have free times between the lines to enjoy Sapa hidden charm, especially you can enjoy friendly services provide by us.The first night in homestay can be changed to the second night. This depends on group size and homestay availability. Our tour leader will informs you in the bus on the way to Sap
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 2x Breakfast
- 2x Dinner
- 3x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- 2 bottles of water 2 ways/person on bus Ha Noi - Sapa - Ha Noi
- All entrance tickets to indicated sites
- 1 night at Sapa View Hotel or similar & 1 night at homestay with basic single bed
- English speaking tour leader escorted during the trip
- Insurance during the time using bus
- Modern bus in Sapa with experienced drivers
What's excluded :
- Others not clearly mentioned above
- Beverages, travel insurance, VAT, personal expenses
Day 1: Hanoi - Sapa by bus with a long trek Y Linh Ho - Lao Chai - Ta Van village
Stop At: Hanoi, Hanoi
6.30 – 7.00: Pick up from your hotel/accommodation, get on big bus and depart for Sapa Town.
9.30: Follow the highway to Lao Cai city with the first comfort break
Duration: 8 hours
Stop At: Lao Cai Province, Lao Cai Province
11.00: Second comfort break at Lao Cai city before approaching Sapa
13.00: Arrive Sapa Town with colorful traditional costumes of H’Mong, Dzao, Tay ethnic People.
Welcome drink and itinerary briefing, enjoy the lunch with local Vietnamese dishes
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Sapa, Sapa, Lao Cai Province
14.15: A short drive to Y Linh Ho then trek through the rice terraces and along Muong Hoa Stream to the Black Hmong village of Lao Chai to see the spectacular landscape of Hoang Lien Son Mountain. You approach Ta Van village where Dzay Ethnic People inhabits in late afternoon.
Trekking distance is about 9 kms and it lasts for 3.5 hours
17.45: Check in homestay; get to know the family of Dzay People. Spend time to enjoy the mountain life on Sunset. You may attend cooking local dishes with the family and enjoy dinner in peace.
In the evening, you can join the local bar nearby with music and socialize with other tourists then overnight at homestay.
Duration: 4 hours
Accommodation included: Overnight in the homestay
Day 2: Medium trek Ta Van - Giang Ta Chai village - Sapa
Stop At: Giang Ta Chai Village, Ta Van Commune, Sapa 008420 Vietnam
8.00: Have breakfast prepared by the family and start a new day with more interesting trek.
8h45: Keep walking to the rice paddies where you have a nice photo session of the amazing surrounding
landscapes; a trek through the bamboo forest; stop to have a panorama view of Giang Ta Chai village – home of red Dzao People.
11.00: Trek through the Giang Ta Chai Bridge to main road, bus picks you up to come back Sapa Town.
Trekking distance is about 4 kms and it lasts for 2 hours
12.00 – 14.00: Welcome drink at hotel, have lunch with delicious Vietnamese dishes and check in procedures
Duration: 5 hours
Stop At: Cat Cat village, Sapa 330000 Vietnam
14.30: A short drive to the gate of Cat Cat village which is home of Black H’mong ethnic people and is located near the bottom of a deep valley at the foot of Fansipan Peak. Our local guide will show you the daily life activities of the locals, trek down to the valley bottom to the waterfall where the French built a Hydraulic Power Station, stop for photo with bridge and waterfall then you will walk uphill for bus to pick up to get back to Sapa in the afternoon.
16.30: Come back to Sapa Town. Have dinner and overnight in hotel with night activities.
Duration: 4 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Day 3: Sapa - Ha Noi
Pass By: Sapa, Sapa, Lao Cai Province
7.30 – 11.30: Have breakfast at hotel and free times to discover Sapa town by yourself.
11.30: Check out and clear all the bills
12.30 - 13.30: Have lunch at the hotel.
13.30 - 14.45: Relax and leisure on your own, have shower in the public bathroom in the hotel if you want.
Pass By: Hanoi, Hanoi
14.45 - 15.00: Meet all group members at hotel to get ready for Hanoi.
15.30: Get on bus to go back to Hanoi with two comfort breaks.
21.15: We say goodbye to you at your hotel/stay. Trip ends.
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :39 Ngõ Huyện, Hàng Trống, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick up you inside Hanoi Old Quarter,if you outside please go to our office
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- You should take medicine with you although there are some chemist’s shops in Sapa in case you get sick.
- Due to altitude of Sapa, it is sometimes foggy in December, January, February and March.
- Trekking shoes, sun glasses, sun cream, insect repellent are also necessary. You should take cash with you in Vietnam Dong because banking system in Sapa sometimes doesn’t function well. US Dollar, Euro, Australia Dollar are accepted in Sapa.
- Warm clothes, scarf, hat, cap because the weather in Sapa is pretty unpredictable. It is normally cold in September, October, November, December, January, February and March
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.