Sapa Tour 2 Days 1 Nights by Bus - Homestay
If you’re tired of the frantic rhythms of Vietnam’s big cities, take a breather in the country with this overnight stay in Sa Pa. Spend the night at a homestay run by a local Dzay family, with dinner and breakfast provided. Get in tune with life in rural Vietnam and make the most of scenic walks through the rice terraces, bamboo forests and tiny minority villages dotted around the picturesque Hoang Lien Son Mountains.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Modern air – conditioning bus with comfortable seats from Hanoi – Sapa and return
- 2 bottles of water, tissues / 2 ways/person on bus Ha Noi - Sapa - Ha Noi
- English speaking tour leader escorted during the bus trip Hanoi – Sapa - Hanoi
- Local English Speaking tour guide escorted in Sapa
- Single basic bed with mosquito net at homestay
- Public bathroom with hot water in homestay
- Entry/Admission - Sapa Market
What's excluded :
- Beverages in meals, travel insurance, Personal expenses
- Others not clearly mentioned above
Day 1: Hanoi - Sapa - long trek Y Linh Ho - Lao Chai - Ta Van village
Stop At: Sapa Market, Dien Bien Phu Road, Sapa Vietnam
6.30 – 7.00: Pick up from your hotel, get on big bus and depart for Sapa Town.
9.30: Follow the highway to Lao Cai city with the first comfort break
11.00: Second comfort break at Lao Cai city before approaching Sapa
13.00: Arrive Sapa Town with colorful traditional costumes of H’Mong, Dzao, Tay ethnic People. Local our guide pick you up at bus station, transfer to our office. Enjoy the lunch with local Vietnamese dishes
14.15: A short drive to Y Linh Ho then trek through the rice terraces and along Muong Hoa Stream to the Black Hmong village of Lao Chai to see the spectacular landscape of Hoang Lien Son Mountain. You approach Ta Van village where Zay Ethnic People inhabits in late afternoon.
Trekking distance is about 9 kms and it lasts for 3.5 hours
17.45: Check in homestay; get to know the family of Dzay People. Spend time to enjoy the mountain life on Sunset. You may attend cooking local dishes with the family and enjoy dinner in peace. In the evening, you can join the local bar nearby with music and socialize with other tourists then overnight at homestay.
Duration: 4 hours
Accommodation included: Overnight in Homestay
Day 2: Medium trek Ta Van - Giang Ta Chai village - Sapa - Ha Noi
Stop At: Sapa Market, Dien Bien Phu Road, Sapa Vietnam
8.00: Have breakfast prepared by the family and start a new day with more interesting trek.
8.45: Keep walking to the rice paddies where you have a nice photo session of the amazing surrounding landscapes. A trek through the bamboo forest and stop to have a panorama view of Giang Ta Chai village – home of red Dzao People.
Trekking distance is about 4 kms and it lasts for 2 hours
11.00: Trek through the Giang Ta Chai Bridge to main road, bus picks you up to come back Sapa Town.
12.00 -12.30 : Have a shower at hotel, check-out.
12.30 - 13.30: Have lunch.
13.30 - 14.45: Relax and leisure on your own.
14.45 - 15.00: Meet all group members at hotel to get ready for Hanoi.
15.30: Get on bus to go back to Hanoi with two comfort breaks.
21.15: We say goodbye to you at your hotel/stay. Trip ends.
Duration: 7 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :9 Hàng Hương, Hàng Mã, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up and drop off is offerred for free if your hotel located in Old Quarter of Hanoi.If you are not staying in Old Quarter of Hanoi, please come to our office at No. 9 Hang Huong at6:45am to join the tour
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Pick up and drop off in the Old Quarter area, Hoan Kiem disitrct only
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
- Special request (diet or vegetarian, …) should be sent before your departure date.
- Sharing Homestay is totally different from hotel due to its basic and simple facilities
- Warm clothes, scarf, hat, cap because the weather in Sapa is pretty unpredictable. It is normally cold in September, October, November, December, January, February and March
- Due to altitude of Sapa, it is sometimes foggy in December, January, February and March.
- Tourists should bring a jacket enough warm to avoid cold because the weather in sapa often have low temperatures at night and winter, you should use sneakers to facilitate throughout tour itinerary.
- are also necessary. You should take cash with you in Vietnam Dong because banking system in Sapa sometimes doesn’t function well.
- You should take medicine with you although there are some chemist’s shops in Sapa in case you get sick.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.