Sapa tours :2 DAYS - 1 NIGHT (OVERNIGHT IN TA VAN VILLAGE)
Sapa Tours :2 DAYS - 1 NIGHT (OVERNIGHT IN TA VAN VILLAGE) Hightlight :
This sapa tour is designed for travelers who want to experience 1 night at basic home stay in hill tribe village, go a long trek to the most popular travel sites in Sapa and of course, much lower than going by night train even lower than other tours organized by us while they are offered friendly services
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- 2 bottles of water 2 ways/person on bus Ha Noi - Sapa - Ha Noi
- All entrance tickets to indicated sites
- English speaking tour leader escorted during the trip
- Insurance during the time using bus
- Hotel room in Sapa View hotel or similar on twin sharing basis
- Modern bus in Sapa with experienced drivers
- Modern air – conditioning bus with comfortable seats from Hanoi – Sapa and return
- Public bathroom with hot water in homestay
- Single basic bed with mosquito net at homestay
- Entry/Admission - Y Linh Ho
What's excluded :
- Others not clearly mentioned above
- Beverages, travel insurance, VAT, personal expenses
Day 1: Hanoi - Sapa by bus with a long trek Y Linh Ho - Lao Chai - Ta Van village (L, D)
Stop At: Hanoi, Hanoi
6.30 – 7.00: Pick up from your hotel/stay, get on big bus and depart for Sapa Town.
9.30: Follow the highway to Lao Cai city with the first comfort break
Duration: 8 hours
Stop At: Lao Cai Province, Lao Cai Province
11.00: Second comfort break at Lao Cai city before approaching Sapa
13.00: Arrive our office with colourful traditional costumes of H’Mong, Dzao, Tay ethnic People.
Welcome drink and itinerary briefing
Enjoy the lunch with local Vietnamese dishes
Trekking distance is about 9 kms and it lasts for 3.5 hours
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Y Linh Ho, Lao Chai Tl152, Sapa 290000 Vietnam
14.15: A short drive to Y Linh Ho then trek through the rice terraces and along Muong Hoa Stream to the Black Hmong village of Lao Chai to see the spectacular landscape of Hoang Lien Son Mountain. You approach Ta Van village where Zay Ethnic People inhabits in late afternoon.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Sapa, Sapa, Lao Cai Province
17.45: Check in homestay; get to know the family of Dzay People. Spend time to enjoy the mountain life on Sunset. You may attend cooking local dishes with the family and enjoy dinner in peace. In the evening, you can join the local bar nearby with music and socialize with other tourists then overnight at homestay.
Duration: 6 minutes
Accommodation included: Overnight at homestay.
Day 2: Medium trek Ta Van - Giang Ta Chai village - Sapa - Ha Noi (B, L)
Stop At: Ta Van Village, Sapa 330000 Vietnam
8.00: Have breakfast prepared by the family and start a new day with more interesting trek.
8.45: Keep walking to the rice paddies where you have a nice photo session of the amazing surrounding landscapes. A trek through the bamboo forest and stop to have a panorama view of Giang Ta Chai village – home of red Dzao People.
Trekking distance is about 4 kms and it lasts for 2 hours
Duration: 5 hours
Stop At: Giang Ta Chai Village, Ta Van Commune, Sapa 008420 Vietnam
11.00: Trek through the Giang Ta Chai Bridge to main road, bus picks you up to come back Sapa Town.
12.00 -12.30 : Have a shower at hotel, check out.
12.30 - 13.30: Have lunch.
13.30 - 14.45: Relax and leisure on your own.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Hanoi, Hanoi
14.45 - 15.00: Meet all group members at hotel to get ready for Hanoi.
15.30: Get on bus to go back to Hanoi with two comfort breaks.
21.15: We say goodbye to you at your hotel/stay.
Duration: 6 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :39 Ngõ Huyện, Hàng Trống, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick up you inside Hanoi Old Quarter,if you outside please go to our office
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Due to altitude of Sapa, it is sometimes foggy in December, January, February and March.
- Warm clothes, scarf, hat, cap because the weather in Sapa is pretty unpredictable. It is normally cold in September, October, November, December, January, February and March
- Trekking shoes, sun glasses, sun cream, insect repellent are also necessary. You should take cash with you in Vietnam Dong because banking system in Sapa sometimes doesn’t function well. US Dollar, Euro, Australia Dollar are accepted in Sapa.
- You should take medicine with you although there are some chemist’s shops in Sapa in case you get sick.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.