Sapa Trek Group Tour 3days by Bus from Hanoi with 1 night hotel&1 night homestay
Situated at 1600m above sea level and 380km northwest of Hanoi, Sapa obtains ideal cool climate and immense pictures of terraced rice fields. Travel to Sapa not only for stunning landscape but also for visits to the home of colorful friendly minorities hidden. In this tour, expose yourself to the cultures and colour of Vietnam's ethnic minorities on a trek through terraced rice paddies, bamboo groves and thatch villages all in the shadow of Mount Fansipan.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Luxury Limousine bus Hanoi - Sapa - Hanoi
- Meals follow program (B / L / D)
- English speaking guide.
- Hotels: 3 stars. ( 2 or 3 people sharing room)
- 1 night home stay (Dorm)
What's excluded :
- Drinks, laundry, telephone and other private services.
- Day 1: Hanoi - Sapa by bus with a short trek to Cat Cat village (L, D)
06:30: Pick up from the hotel, get on big bus and depart for Sapa
13.00: Arrive Sapa Town with colorful traditional costumes of H'mong, Dzao, Tay ethnic People.
· Welcome drink and itinerary briefing
· Enjoy the lunch with local Vietnamese dishes, check-in procedures
14.30: A short trek to the gate of Cat Cat village which is home of Black H'mong ethnic people and is located near the bottom of a deep valley at the foot of Fansipan Peak. Our local guide will show you the daily life activities of the locals, trek down to the valley bottom to the waterfall where the French built a Hydraulic Power Station; stop for photo with bridge and waterfall then you will walk uphill for bus to pick up to get back to Sapa in the afternoon.
Trekking distance is about 3.5 kms and it lasts for 2 hours
17.00: Come back to Sapa Town.
Have dinner at the hotel's restaurant, Overnight in a hotel in Sapa Town centre.
Day 2: Sapa – Y Linh Ho – Lao Chai – Ta Van (B,L,D) group tour
Pick up at the train station when you arrive and transfer to Sapa by a tourist shared bus.
Early check in is possible when you arrive if the room available otherwise we will provide you a basic room where you can have shower.
Start the trip at 9:30 as below.
12 km of trekking, visit Y Linh Ho and Lao Chai villages of the H’mong minority. after lunch at a local family in Lao Chai or in a drinking shop nearby the river bank, we keep on hiking to Ta Van village of the Dzay where we stay overnight in a local family. Here you have opportunity to experience their daily life, work and original custom. Overnight in homestay.
Day 3: Ta Van – Giang Ta Chai – Su Pan – Sapa (B,L,D) group tour
After breakfast, continue on 14 km of trekking to visit 2 villages of the red Dzao, the H’mong. Visit a beautiful waterfall and rattan bridge. Enjoy landscapes… through bamboo forest to the main road to catch the Car to return to Sapa.
At approx 15.00 - 15.30 pm, the luxury bus will come to pick you up at your hotel, you will arrive Hanoi at approx 21.00 pm. Drop off at your hotel. (There are 9 people in one car, you will share with other passengers). Tour ends
Departure Point :Hoan Kiem district, Hanoi
Departure Time :At 7.00 -7.30 am from your hotel in Hanoi
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- All Price is in USD per person.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.