Sapa trekking 3 days 3 nights group tour - hotel from Hanoi
You will have a trek through beautiful landscape surrounded by rice paddy terraces and mountains covered by rain forest under the protection of Hoang Lien National Park. Also you will hear about the life style and tradition of Back Hmong and Giay minorities Trekking Hiking Sapa Vietnam Visit Hilltribe Villages Cat Cat, Y Linh Ho, Lao Chai, Tavan, Matra, Ta Phin.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Luxury Limousine bus Sapa - Hanoi
- Transportation as programme
- Accommodation at hotel (2 - 3 persons/room)
- English speaking guide during the tour (enthusiastic, experienced)
- Meals as mentioned on itinerary (B: breakfast, L: lunch, D: dinner)
What's excluded :
- Insurance, visas
- Other personal expenses (tip, drinks with meals,
- Day 1: Hanoi - night train to Sapa (Nil)
20:30: Pick up at our office or your hotel in old quarter and transfer to Hanoi Railway Station for boarding to Laocai by express train or similar train. Overnight on the A/c soft sleeper Cabin. ( 4pax/cabin) you will share cabin with another tourists.
Day 2: Sapa – Y Linh Ho – Lao Chai – Ta Van - Sapa (B,L,D) group tour
Pick up at the train station when you arrive and transfer to Sapa by a tourist shared bus.
Early check in is possible when you arrive if the room available otherwise we will provide you a basic room where you can have shower.
Start the trip at 9:30 as below.
First start of 6km of walking down to the south east of Sapa along the side of Muong Hoa valley to Y Linh Ho village of the Black H’mong. Conitue a 2km-trekking down to Lao Chai village, through terraced rice fields to Ta Van village of the Dzay minority people. Lunch at a local family, it gives you a worth chance for you to learn about the local house architecture which is full of their daily life styles and exclusive custom. Enjoy the landscapes…on the way. Last trek is about 2Km to the bus stop in Tavan then get back to Sapa by jeep or motorbike.
Day 3: Cat Cat & Sin Chai (B,L,D) group tour
A walk down to the South-west of Sapa (around 4 km) to visit Cat Cat village of the Black H’mong. Relax at the food of the stunning waterfall and the vestige of a hydroelectric power station that was constructed by the French during the colonial time in Vietnam. Enjoy picnic lunch by the side of the river, and then next 3 km to Sin Chai, the village located at the foot of Fansipan Mountain, “the roof of Vietnam and Indochina”. From here you can enjoy huge stunning landscapes before climbing up on the way a jeep to return to Sapa.
Day 4: Sapa - Suoi Thau - Ma Tra - Ta Phin - Sapa (B,L) group tour
5km by jeep, visit the red Dzao in Suoi Thau, Ma Tra villages. 9km trekking through the local village, the rice and corn field. Picnic lunch en –route. Reach Ta Phin village where we have chance to learn about the life styles and the custom of the red Dzao minority, enjoy landscapes…then drive back to Sapa.
At approx 15.00 - 15.30 pm, the luxury bus will come to pick you up at your hotel, you will arrive Hanoi at approx 21.00 pm. Drop off at your hotel. (There are 10 people in one car, you will share with other passengers).
Departure Point :Hoan Kiem district, Hanoi
Departure Time :8:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- All price is in USD per person.
- If you need any further information, please do not hesitate to contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.