Sapa trekking villages homestay & hotels package tours from Hanoi in 3 days
Escape from busting Hanoi capital
Visit Sapa town, Sapa villages
Enjoy cable car trip to Fansipan peak (additional fees - pay in your own)
Trekking through remote villages in Sapa
Enjoy hotels & local house accommodation
Enjoy delicious local foods in Sapa
Visit Lao Chai - Ta Van - Y Linh Ho - Giang Ta Chai villages
Making new friends from over the world
Skip the line, saving time & money
Joining group tours with professional guide & friendly services
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 2x Breakfast
- 2x Dinner
- 3x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 2 nights
- English Speaking Guide, Entrance and Sightseeing fees & trekking trip
- Accommodation: 1 night at the hotel & 1 night at local house
- Transfers from Hanoi & returns
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Ta Van Village
- Entry/Admission - Giang Ta Chai Village
What's excluded :
- Beverages & drinks
- Cable car tickets to fanxipan peak
- Surcharge: 50 USD per person on Lunar New year holiday: 24, 25, 26, 27th, Jan, 2020
- Entry/Admission - Sapa Tourist Information Center
Day 1: Hanoi - Sapa - Fansipan peak (L/D)
Pass By: Hanoi Opera House, 01 Trang Tien - Phan Chu Trinh Old Quarter, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
6.30 – 7.00: Pick up from your hotels in Hanoi old quarter& transfer to Sapa Town.
9.30: Follow the highway to Lao Cai city with the first comfort break
11.00: Second comfort break at Lao Cai city before approaching Sapa
Stop At: Sapa Tourist Information Center, 02 Fansipan, Sapa 330000 Vietnam
13.00: Arrive Sapa Town with colorful traditional costumes of H’Mong, Dzao, Tay ethnic People. Welcome drink and itinerary briefing, enjoy the lunch with local Vietnamese dishes. Check-in hotel & relax
From 15.00: Tourists can relax at the hotel or explore Sapa town in their own.
Our recommedation (Not inlcluded): Clients can cable car to enjoy the spectacular scenery of Fasipan peak (pay in your own)
Reach the altitude of 2800 meters, you have a good time to see the view and take photos, visit pagoda the spiritual destinations and trek up to 600 steps you will reach the Fansipan peak - the Roof of Indochina. (Spend about 1,5 hours for hiking and taking photos).
Come back to Cable Car Station and return to hotel for dinner.
Relax at your hotel or explore Sapa town at night.
Duration: 18 hours
Accommodation included: Sleeping at the nice room with private bathroom, hot shower, air-conditioning!
Day 2: Sapa - Long trek to Y Linh Ho - Lao Chai - Ta Van village (B/L/D)
Stop At: Ta Van Village, Sapa 330000 Vietnam
After Breakfast at your hotel. From 9.00: Starting trekking villages tour through the rice terraces and along Muong Hoa valley to the Black Hmong village of Lao Chai to see the spectacular landscape of Hoang Lien Son Mountain. You approach Ta Van village where Dzay Ethnic People inhabits in late afternoon.
Trekking distance is about 9 kms and it takes around 3.5 hours
17.45: Check in homestay; get to know the family of Dzay People. Spend time to enjoy the mountain life on Sunset. You may attend cooking local dishes with the family and enjoy dinner in peace.
In the evening, you can join the local bar nearby with music and socialize with other tourists then overnight at homestay.
Duration: 20 minutes
Accommodation included: Sleeping at the nice room at local house
Day 3: Medium trek from Ta Van - Giang Ta Chai village - Sapa - Hanoi (B/L)
Stop At: Giang Ta Chai Village, Ta Van Commune, Sapa 008420 Vietnam
8.00: Have breakfast prepared by the family and start a new day with more interesting trek.
8.45: Keep walking to the rice paddies where you have a nice photo session of the amazing surrounding
landscapes; a trek through the bamboo forest; stop to have a panorama view of Giang Ta Chai village – home of red Dzao People.
11.00: Trek through the Giang Ta Chai Bridge to main road, bus picks you up to come back Sapa Town. Picnic lunch on the way.
Trekking distance is about 4 kms and it take around 2 hours
14.30 - 15.00: Get on bus to go back to Hanoi with two comfort breaks.
21.15: We say goodbye to you at your hotel/stay. Your sapa tours with Vietnam tonkin travel will be finished.
Duration: 15 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Hoàn Kiếm, Hanoi, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick up from hotels in Hanoi old quarter
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Vietnam won Covid-19. We don't need safety measures.Vietnam is one of the safest countries in the world after COVID-19, Noone is died. Let's travel to Vietnam!
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.