Sapa Valley Half-Day Trek with Y Linh Ho and Cat Cat Villages
Trek through the magnificent Sapa Valley on a half-day tour that explores a landscape of rice terraces, waterfalls, and soaring mountains. You'll cover 3.2 miles (5.1 km.) of dirt trails and paths as you hike to the Black H'mong villages of Y Linh Ho and Cat Cat, where you'll get a glimpse of daily life in the Sapa Valley. This half-day Sapa Valley hiking tour includes pickup and drop-off in Sapa town, with a guide to help share the culture and history of the places you pass.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Sapa Market, Dien Bien Phu Road, Sapa Vietnam
Once you are picked up at your Sapa accommodation, you will set off for a 15-minute drive to the trekking point.
From there you will start trekking downhill on a dirt path through rice terraces to a suspension bridge, which connects two paths of the Black H’mong village of Y Linh Ho. You will visit the villages before taking a rest by the riverside and enjoy some light snacks, while admiring the Muong Hoa valley.
You then continue your trek up and downhill on a river-side mountain path, heading to Cat Cat village. Upon arrival to the village, you will walk up the paved steps for a while to meet your vehicle and get a transfer back to Sapa.
Note: Be aware that in rainy time the trail can be slippery.
Approx: 6km driving/ 15 minutes; 5.1km walking/ 2.5 - 3hours.
Notes: Be aware that in rainy time the trail can be slippery.
-The tour normally begins and finishes in Sapa (no surcharge)
-If your hotel is located in Lao Cai city, the surcharge for two way car (Lao Cai - Sapa) will be 62 USD.
-If your hotel is located in Topas Ecolodge, the surcharge for one-way car (Topas Ecolodge - Sapa) will be 24 USD
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel in Sapa Town
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.