Enjoy an incredible cenote tour where you will purify your body and soul in 3 different cenotes in which you can make cayac, launch yourself from zip lines and
Snorkeling also you will taste some typical dishes of the area with fresh waters to delight your palate.
The Zapote cenote is part of the cenote route of the Riviera Maya and is
It is only a few minutes from the Kin Há cenote. It is an open well of magnificent crystalline water decorated naturally in the middle of the jungle.
In it you can go hiking, diving, snorkeling, as well as diving as it has the highest platforms in the area, or just swim and cool off in its waters.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - La Ruta de los Cenotes
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: La Ruta de los Cenotes, Puerto Morelos Mexico
Travelers can enjoy three cenotes, cenote Zapote, cenote grandpa che che and cenote, where they will cool off, do different activities in each one and be in touch with nature.
Duration: 2 hours 15 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
NOTE: Not all hotels pick up, it is important to verify at the time of booking.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.