Sarajevo – Mostar Herzegovina Adventures Day Tour
Deluxe SUV Herzegovina Adventures 4 Cities & Kravice Watefalls -
Konjic - Mostar - Blagaj - Počitelj - Kravice Waterfalls
Whole Mediterranean region of Herzegovina, including towns Mostar, Počitelj, Blagaj, are the places that you must be seen and feel by everyone who comes to Balkans and to Bosnia & Herzegovina. Unique way to enjoy in one of the Herzegovina adventures tours, experience and feel beautiful scenery, cultural diversity, history, UNESCO places and the most delicious food ever.
NOTE: During the summer days, we have more day light and we will visit beautiful natural wonder- Waterfalls Kravice.
We will finish the tour in Mostar, and after we explore the old town then we will organize the return to Sarajevo. On the way back to Sarajevo, ride it is around two hours, so we can make breaks on the way, or for those desiring to try famous roasted lamb at Jablanica.
The Tour will last all day and our ride back to Sarajevo will finish around 8pm, so don’t plan to many things.
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - The Yellow Fortress
- Entry/Admission - Konjic Bridge
- Entry/Admission - Jablanicas Lake
- Entry/Admission - Museum Battle for the Wounded on Neretva River
- Entry/Admission - The historic urban site of Pocitelj
- Entry/Admission - Kravice Falls
- Entry/Admission - Mostar Wines & Souvenirs
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Blagaj tekija
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Yellow Fortress, Sarajevo 71000 Bosnia and Herzegovina
Morning view at Sarajevo valley before we start a tour to Herzegovina
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Konjic Bridge, Konjic, Bosnia, Konjic 88400 Bosnia and Herzegovina
Crooked bridge from 17st a historical monument in Konjic city. Our guest will be introduced with town and what this bridge representsfor Konjic and our state Bosnia and Herzegovina
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Jablanicas Lake, Mostar Bosnia and Herzegovina
We always invite our guests for short coffee break near Jablanicko lake, to enjoy in this amazing river Neretva big lake that will stretch bigger part of our road travel.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Museum Battle for the Wounded on Neretva River, Ulica Bitka za ranjenike bb, Jablanica 88420 Bosnia and Herzegovina
Historical stop by on the location in Jablanica town to show one of WW2 historical war fight between Tito's Partisans and German Nazi army.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: The historic urban site of Pocitelj, Pocitelj BB on the left bank of the river Neretva, Pocitelj 88300 Bosnia and Herzegovina
Old town Počitelj 15st historical town placed near river Neretva and in Ottoman times it was very important strategic location in Herzegovina.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Kravice Falls, Neretva valley, Studenci 88300 Bosnia and Herzegovina
Herzegovina Hidden Gem Kravice waterfalls, as locals like to say Herzegovina Niagara Falls. Amazing Natural wonder of river Trebižat ideal place tohave a break and we always give a chance to our guests if they want to swim or take a more time we will be flexible and we will adjust tour so that our guests can enjoy as maximum as possible.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Blagaj tekija, Blagaj village Localita Blagaj, Blagaj 88201 Bosnia and Herzegovina
Blagaj old town and Tekki house (Historical place) next to spring of river Buna.
Normaly during the trip we will have lunch near river Buna on the nice and fresh location. But for our guests we can change location and suggest different good places for lunch
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Mostar Wines & Souvenirs, Onescukova B.B Street That Goes From Church Strait Down to Old Bridge, Mostar 88000 Bosnia and Herzegovina
Mostar Old town and famous Old bridge(16st), with our guests we will explore and learn interesting facts about the city and enjoy in Sunset views. Also how Adventures town Mostar is, local professional divers will show you with traditional jumps from the Old Bridge
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Courtyard by Marriott Sarajevo, BA, 1, Skenderija, Sarajevo 71000, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Traveler pickup is offered
Morning pick up we organize for our guests, we just need from our guests to let us know name of hotel or address of accommodation and we will arrive at location to pick up travelers. Ports
- Latin Bridge, BA, Obala Kulina bana bb, Sarajevo 71000, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 7/4/2019 - 10/24/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:30 AM - 08:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.