Sarajevo Gourmet City Tour
During this tour you’ll taste traditional pies, delicious indigenous cheeses, meat products, and homemade brandy. Come hungry and be prepared to embrace this delightful adventure.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
What's included :
- Professional guide
- All food and drink tastings
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
• 14 food
• Drink tastings (All you can eat and drink!)
• 4 yummy locations
• Gastro-cultural sites in the old town of Sarajevo
• Historical sightseeing
• Authentic Bosnian tavern
Food and drinks tasting
Let's go together on a journey during which you will experience the richness of traditional Bosnian cuisine in an authentic Bosnian environment. Experience Bosnian hospitality that can’t be found anywhere else.
You will learn the way of preparing traditional Bosnian pie known far beyond our borders.
You will enjoy the unforgettable taste of traditionally smoked meat prepared by the centuries-old recipe.
See the main atractions such as Sarajevo City Market, Orthodox Church, Obala Kulina bana street, National Theatre, Eternal flame, Markale, Cathedral, Jewish quarter, Old town (Basčaršija), Old orthodox church, Sebilj.
Our journey through Bosnian cuisine will end in the intimate atmosphere of the Bosnian tavern with a toast of homemade rakija.
Departure Point :Sarajevo City Market
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.