Sarajevo local city tour and discovery. Balkan charms with stunning history
Sarajevo is a charming jewel at the hearth of Bosnia.. You will be impressed even before you land - from the airplane you will be able to gaze down at the Olympic Dinar Alp Mountains because Sarajevo is settled in the valley surrounded with mountain chain at the elevation of 550 m (1,800 ft altitude) . The city of Sarajevo will offer you a pleasant stay during which you can appreciate beautiful views, landscapes, nature, taste local food, and enrich your knowledge with the stunningly rich and way back history of this everlasting areas.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Entry/Admission - Bascarsija
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bascarsija, Sarajevo 71000 Bosnia and Herzegovina
Old Fortress - White tower, best viewpoint
Baščaršija Old Town - Old Turkish Markets
Gazi Husrev Bey's Mosque, old turkish (XVI ct) school and Gazi Husrev Bey Tomb
Morića Han - Old Turkish Hotel for Caravans from XVI ct.
Latin Bridge - prince Ferdinand assassination place
Sacred Heart Cathedral - Pope John Paul II Cathedral
Old Orthodox Church - The Church of the Holy Archangels Michael and Gabriel
Join me in a discovery journey through out the past where you will reveal all the small and crypt secrets of this city and introduce you to the mysticism of Sarajevo's' streets, monuments and alleys. The Tour will take you to the main sights of the Ottoman and Austro-Hungarian architecture and will show you a unique line where East meets west.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
pick up from airport has is additional 20 e fee
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- is it Safe to travel Bosnia and Sarajevo? Yes. It is absolutely safe to travel around here.
- is it cheap to do the shopping? Yes. Local currency is measured half euro. So everything is half priced than EU
- Can the guide be at disposal be at service full day, in case some other interesting tour demands. Yes, it would be my pleasure to organize another tours for you, such as adventure tour, Mostar tour or Travnik and Jajce tour.
- Can you give a food tasting recommendation or certain activity ? Yes. I will be there for all recommendations and suggestions
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.