Sarajevo Old Town Tour
Sarajevo Old Town tour is our wisely designed tour to offer explanation and great experience while walking around the Baščaršija and Sarajevo city center. Wandering around the Old District without being properly introduced to what you really see is good none the less, but should you desire to know more about what you see, and even more than that, than this tour is great way to do it.The point of the whole trip is to showoff the most interesting sites of the Old Town and City Center of Sarajevo. Aside of historic parts, we want to show you where to eat best local food, where to have best Bosnian coffee, where to go out during the day and during the nights too, where to buy local products, souvenirs, crafts, etc., all in one tour. Join us and learn about great story of this city.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick-up
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sarajevo City Center, Vrbanja 1, Sarajevo 71000 Bosnia and Herzegovina
Baščaršija as the most important part of Sarajevo city has a lot to offer. Normally with us you will have the opportunity to see ALL attraction in this historically most interesting part of Sarajevo. First we start with Baščaršija square itself, famous fountain called Sebilj, and a whole story behind. Later we move on towards Kazandžiluk street (Coppersmith's street), burned library - Vijećnica and Inat Kuća, and thorough explanation regarding the two distanced fortresses, Yellow and White bastion. We keep our way and learn about few bridges, including Šeher-ćehaja, Imperial and Latin bridge. Latin Bridge and the museum next to it, World famous due to one unfortunate event that took place there, the assassination of Franz Ferdinand, which we go through, in every aspect (terrorist or a hero). Imperial mosque, Gazi Husref beys mosque complex (Mosque, Khanikah, Ezantash, Fountain, Clock tower, Gazi Husref beys bezistan, Madrassa, public bathroom, public kitchen, etc.) and few other spots around are places we certanly do not miss.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: NowBosnia, Mostar bb, Mostar 88000 Bosnia and Herzegovina
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.