Sarajevo Snowshoeing Adventure
Escape the city and enjoy outdoor adventure in Bosnia Herzegovina on this 5-hour snowshoe hike from Sarajevo. Travel past Bjelašnica to Sinanovići village with a guide and enjoy panoramic views over the Rakitnica River and the Visočica mountain range. With your snowshoes strapped to your feet, hike along snow-covered trails to the summit of Crveni Kuk. At the top, gaze out over the mighty peaks of Bosnia Herzegovina and Montenegro. This tour includes pickup and drop-off in central Sarajevo.
per adult from
What's included :
- Pickup and drop-off in central Sarajevo
- Coffee or tea
What's excluded :
- Drinks in the mountain hut at the end of the tour
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bjelasnica, Bjelasnica, Republika Srpska
We will drive over Bjelasnica mountain to reach our hiking area, passing the Olympic Ski resort and southern slopes of the mountain, much less visited. The hike takes place at Visocica mountain area in the vicinity of Vrela Mountain Hut, where we end today's snowshoe hike.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Inat kuća, Veliki Alifakovac 1, Sarajevo 71000, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.