Sarangkot Day Hike
Pokhara to Pame Drive and hiking to Sarangkot Hiking
Post breakfast, our guide will come to pick you up at your hotel in Pokhara. After giving the brief overview of the hiking and the trail, we start off our two days Sarangkot Naudanda hike. Pame is 15 minutes drive from Lakeside also being the start-off point for our hike. Our hiking starts from Pame to Sarangkot. This route normally takes 4 hours to reach Sarangkot. Pame to Sarangkot hiking trial goes through the typical Nepali village. These villages are so near by touristic city Pokhara but still they are untouched by modernization. Sarangkot is beautiful view point which is very famous for panoramic view of Annapurna mountain and Pokhara city located on the bank of fewa lake. after sunset drive back to pokhara
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Environmental Management Charge (Reef Tax)
- Lunch - Buffet lunch
- Dinner - Buffet dinner
- Experienced guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Private Vehicle from hotel to Pame and after sarangkot to hotel
What's excluded :
- Visa cost
- International airfare
- Excluded meals and accommodation.
- Drinks and beverage cost.
- Insurance cost.
- Trekking equipment.
- Additional potter or equipment cost.
- Personal expenses, tips and shopping cost
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Sarangkot the hill station of Pokhara is one of the most popular and touristic place near to Pokhara valley. Situated at an elevation of 1592m is the best place for sightseeing the Himalaya range and enjoy the beautiful natural surroundings. This short hiking tour into the north side hill of Pokhara is the most fascinating hike to commence. Beside beautiful natural surrounding Sarangkot is also famous for adventurous activities like paragliding, jeepfliyer and others. Sarankot is a beautiful village best known for its sunrise, where on a clear day you can see an unhindered view of the Himalayan Mountains of Annapurna range, Dhaulagiri range, Fishtail and also striking green hills, porches of rice and the beautiful view of Pokhara valley above from the high hills of Sarangkot.
Sarangkot day hike tour starts with a scenic drive from Kathmandu to Pokhara. After a remembering night at Pokhara we drive to the hills of Sarangkot enjoy the unbelievable natural scenery, fascinating view of shiny Phewa Lake, Himalaya’s panoramic view and cultural visit to the local villages around.
• Phewa Tal (Fewa Lake), Pokhara Nepal
• North East of Town Sarangkot, Pokhara 33411 Nepal
• Pokhara, Pokhara, Gandaki Zone, Western Region
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
You must provide us the pick up location information, we will pick up from any location in Pokhara.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.