Sarangkot Hiking from lakeside
we have an experienced Guide. The guide takes you all the trip and manages for your lunch.we are register company in government.
per adult from
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: North East of Town Sarangkot, Pokhara 33411 Nepal
Pokhara is the portal to one of the most famous trekking destinations on the planet, the Annapurna region. It is possible to go on treks lasting up to three weeks around this region, yet this delightful city additionally offers some fantastic day climbs for those short on time. Dhaulagiri, Machapuchare and Ganesh Himal. There is further the extraordinary view of Phewa Lake and Pokhara city, giving us incredible 360-degree views from this spectacular hilltop
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Your Hotel in Lakeside Pokhara
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.