Sarangkot Sunrise with Naudanda,Kaskikot Hiking from Pokhara
Sarangkot Sunrise over Mount Annapurna,Fishtail and Dhaulagiri with Naudanda,Kaskikot hiking from Pokhara is one of the best,combo,hassle free private tour.You can enjoy sunrise,Nature,culture and outdoors all in one day trip.
Our Experienced Guide will explain all about this trip.
per adult from
5 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up and Drop,Experienced Trekking Guide,Lunch-Nepali meal,All entrance fees,Private Tour
- Entry/Admission - Sarangkot
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses,gratitude
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: North East of Town Sarangkot, Pokhara 33411 Nepal
Sarangkot (1600 metres from sea level) is best place for sunrise over mount Annapurna ranges.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Naudanda, Dhampus 33700, Nepal
Naudanda is a village in Kaski District in the Gandaki Zone of northern-central Nepal. There are views of the Annapurna Range from this area of Pokhara, Nepal. It is on the way to Sarangkot, the world's 5th paragliding spot 6 km away from Pokhara
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Kaskikot 33700, Nepal
A beautiful Nepali traditional typical Village.
Kaskikot, commonly known as Kaski, is a Ward no. 24 of the Pokhara metropolitan city. It was earlier a part of the village development committee in Kaski District, a region in northern-central Nepal.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We provide pick up from your hotel or residence inside lakeside area or nearby.Airports
- Pokhara Airport, Pokhara Nepal
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Easy Hiking trip,recommended to all.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.