Sarapiqui River Cruise & Rain forest Hanging Bridge Walk. Private Tour
The driving distance from San Jose to Sarapiqui will take about 90 minutes. Along the way, enjoy the beauty of the second largest National Park in Costa Rica: The Braulio Carrillo.
Sarapiqui is the name of the river and it is the most important tourist attraction in the region. In the Upper part, the river is perfect for the practice of the Whitewater Rafting. In the Lower Part, boat tours, transfers and fishing are important economic activities.
During this 2-hour river safari, you will ride a comfortable boat down the Sarapiqui River and enjoy the very rich wildlife of this region. In there, it is easy to see Howler Monkeys, White-Faced Capuchin Monkeys, Sloths, Toucans, Crocodiles. Giant Iguanas, River Turtles, Otters, many aquatic birds and more.
After the boat safari, taste the local flavours with a delicious lunch, before continuing our journey to Tirimbina Reserve, where a nature walk into the rainforest will complement this amazing ecological experience.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Sarapiqui River
- Entry/Admission - Tirimbina Biological Reserve
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sarapiqui River, Costa Rica
Our boat tour is along this river that is fully of nature and wildlife
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Tirimbina Biological Reserve, Route 126, La Virgen 41002 Costa Rica
this is a private biological reserve, with a pristine rainforest and have the largest hanging bridge of central america. We have to cross this bridge for access the forest
Duration: 3 hours
Pass By: Braulio Carrillo National Park, Braulio Carrillo National Park, Province of Limon
Located Northside of Central Valley in the Central Volcanic Range, among the massifs of Póas and Irazú Volcanoes. This wonderful natural treasure includes Barva and Cacho Negro volcanoes, extending from Alto de la Palma at Northside of Moravia Canton, to the La Selva Protected Zone in Puerto Viejo de Sarapiqui.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all hotels in San Jose. If your hotel is not listed just let us know name and location
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We will provide you a health care kit for your personal security and our transportation services will work with the 50% of the total capacity.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.