Sarapiqui River Rafting & Horseback Riding Combo. Private Tour
Sarapiqui is the name of the river and it is the most important tourist attraction in the region. In the Upper part, the river is perfect for the practice of the Whitewater Rafting. Costa Rica offers different kinds of whitewater rafting where the adrenaline shoots to the limit and fascinating Horseback Riding tours can be experienced in lovely rain forest sceneries. Now you can enjoy both activities combined in a single tour. Discover the natural wonders of Sarapiqui, a large territory located in the northern part of the country, with crystalline rivers, abundant scenic beauty and towns full of hard-working and friendly people.
The Horseback Riding tour lasts one and a half hour. Rafting on the Sarapiqui River on class II or III which allows a vibrant scenery for those who wish to enjoy this exciting activity. A group of unexpected rapids is combined with slow relaxing stretches along 8-miles which will make this an unforgettable experience for birdwatchers and nature lovers.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Private naturalist tour guide
- Entry/Admission - Sarapiqui River
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sarapiqui River, Costa Rica
we will visiting Sarapiqui River. Once arrival at Hacienda Pozo Azul, the activities will begin.
Duration: 5 hours
Pass By: Braulio Carrillo National Park, Braulio Carrillo National Park, Province of Limon
Located Northside of Central Valley in the Central Volcanic Range, among the massifs of Póas and Irazú Volcanoes. This wonderful natural treasure includes Barva and Cacho Negro volcanoes, extending from Alto de la Palma at Northside of Moravia Canton, to the La Selva Protected Zone in Puerto Viejo de Sarapiqui.
It has a maximum elevation of 9534 feet (2906 m s.n.m.) above sea level on top of Barva Volcano and records a minimum temperature of 37.4 fahrenheit (3 ° C.) and maximum 75.6 fahrenheit (24 ° C.). Due to the large altitudinal gradient spanning the park, precipitation is very varied and ranges from 8.2 feet (2500 mm) on the slopes overlooking the Central Valley up to 18.8 feet (5734 mm) in the Caribbean slope.
Braulio Carrillo National Park is one of the largest protected areas in Costa Rica with 50.000 hectares and is located in one of the areas with the steepest topography of the country.
Departure Point :San José Province, San José, Costa Rica
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up at all main hotels in San Jose area
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We will provide you a health care kit for your personal security and our transportation services will work with the 50% of the total capacity.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.