Sarasota Inshore Fishing Charters
Experience and explore backwaters of the Sarasota Bay!
Always a short distant and boat ride to great fishing in Sarasota Inlet and Lido Key. Enjoy fishing one of the most popular areas in Sarasota, with a unique ecosystem, found right near downtown. Fishing is great all year round, and there is such diversity of areas that even on windy days there are plenty of places to fish. Among the Bay, you can fish one of the many barrier islands, and hundreds of miles of backcountry water shoreline, making this a trip to truly enjoy.
When you are visiting Sarasota, FL, our visitors also enjoyed Marie Selby Botanical Gardens or the Siesta Key Rum Distillery. You can also visit the many history museums such as The Ringling.
Booking with confidence on TripAdvisor, it makes this charter an easy, reliable and enjoyable decision. Reserve Today to get hooked up!
per adult from
4 to 8 hours
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Professional guide and Boat
- All Fishing and Safety equipment
- Private tour
- Fishing Licenses
- Local Bathroom and Marina Facilities
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (optional but suggested)
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sarasota, FL, USA
Visiting or staying in Sarasota, fantastic we're only minutes from wherever life has taken you. Let's go fishing!
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: 1059n N Tamiami Trail, Sarasota, FL 34236, USA
Your local Sarasota inshore captain will meet you at the boat ramp by the docks. There is ample parking with restrooms.
Your captain will help you board and go over the days itinerary with you.
When your trip duration is over, the captain will bring you back to the same departure location.
Duration: 4 hours
Pass By: Sarasota Bay, Florida, USA
Sarasota Bay is one of the primary fisheries for us and a very scenic area for you.
Departure Point :1059n N Tamiami Trail, Sarasota, FL 34236, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.