Sardinhas Braga & Guimarães Van TOUR
In all our TOURS, we always give priority to what is most genuine in our culture and in our people. We are proud of our culture. We try to escape the places of greater tourist pressure and we prefer to show the true and deep Portugal going directly to the home of real people and to make contact with them and with their families
What's included :
- Bom Jesus Sanctuary
- Guimarães Castle intrance
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Walking Tour with guide in the Historical Center
- Entry/Admission - Guimaraes Castle
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Elevador do Bom Jesus do Monte, Largo do Santuario do Bom Jesus, Braga 4715-056 Portugal
The oldest funicular in the world, endless staircases, fountains and baroque statues, surrounded by a centuries-old mantle of vegetation, where a story with genesis in the 19th century is added. XIV, make Bom Jesus do Monte (or Bom Jesus de Braga) one of the most popular destinations for visitors to Braga.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Guimaraes Castle, Rua Conde D. Henrique Paço dos Duques, Guimaraes 4810-245 Portugal
In a dominant position, overlooking the Campo de São Mamede, this monument is linked to the founding of Condado Portucalense and the independence struggles of Portugal, being popularly designated as the cradle of nationality.
Classified as a National Monument, in 2007 it was informally elected as one of the Seven Wonders of Portugal.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Paco dos Duques de Braganca, Rua Conde Dom Henrique, Guimaraes 4800-412 Portugal
Majestosa casa senhorial do século XV, mandada edificar por D. Afonso - futuro Duque de Bragança, filho bastardo do Rei D. João I - a qual lhe serviu de residência e à sua segunda mulher, D.Constança de Noronha. Palácio de vastas dimensões, com características arquitectónicas de casa fortificada, coberturas de fortes vertentes e inúmeras chaminés cilíndricas que denotam a influência da arquitectura senhorial da Europa Setentrional, trata-se de um exemplar único na Península Ibérica.
Stop At: Centro Historico de Guimaraes, Guimaraes Portugal
The Historic Center of Guimarães, classified as a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 2001. The Historic Center encloses in its eclectic buildings a significant part of the history of the Portuguese territory. From “terreira” dwellings - simple single-storey houses to one and two-storey dwellings, from the noble “tower houses” to the imposing Paço Ducal, the city houses an architectural ensemble of unique heritage value dating from the thirteenth and fourteenth centuries. and XV.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :R. do Comércio do Porto 207, 4050-295 Porto, Portugal
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.