Sarnath ( Varanasi ) , where Buddha preached his first sermon
Explore Sarnath , with your expert Tour guide trained by Archaeological Survey of India . Visit the archaeological site , know about Stupas , monasteries , Buddha & his philosophy , is very interesting to know how Hindus & Buddhists lived together for centuries . See the pilgrims & Buddhists Devout praying at Stupa .
Later visit archaeological museum Know & learn about Buddhist sculptures. Here you will see some wonderful sculptures.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Sarnath
What's excluded :
- Lunch - We don't provide any lunch or dinner or breakfast to any travelers
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sarnath Via-Anlabereni, Varanasi 759026 India
Sarnath is closely associated with Buddha & his religion . Here you will visit the archaeological site protected by A S I ( Archaeological survey of India ) . In the ruins of Sarnath to see we have Dhamakeh Stupa , Dharamrajika Stupa , Ashokan pillar , votive stupas , & old Buddhist monasteries . Later visit the museum of Sarnath is situated next to archaeological site & a Buddhist temple .
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We provide pickup for all travelers from hotels which are centrally located in Varanasi .
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.