SARNATH TOUR: Guided tour by private car to Sarnath, the place where Lord Buddha gave his first sermon. Visit to the ruins date back to 2500 year, Mulganda Kuti Temple, Archeological museum and monasteries.
Start Time: Flexible, after 09:00AM till 04:00PM
Duration: 03 HRS
Attraction: Deer Park-Ruins, Dhamek Stupa, Dharmarajika Stupa, Monastries, Mulganda Kuti Vihar, Ashoka Pillar, Archeological Museum, Mulganda Kuti Temple with fresco painting of Buddha life.
a. Private Car for Sarnath Tour for 03 Hrs.
b. Professional Government Approved Tourist Guide.
c. Ruins/Deer Park & Monument Entrance Ticket.
d. One Bottle Mineral Water per person.
f. Tips to shoe keeper at temple.
** ARCHEOLOGICAL MUSEUM CLOSED ON FRIDAY
** MOBILE NOT ALLOWED IN MUSEUM
** PHOTOGRAPHY WITH SMALL HANDY CAMERA ALLOWED
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel/port drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- All Meals
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Hotel Rooms
- Entry/Admission - Banaras Walk
- Entry/Admission - Sarnath
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Banaras Walk, Sa6/186 - 2 Shri Nagar Coloney Paharia, Varanasi 221007 India
Temples of Sarnath- Mahabodhi Temple, Japanese Temple, Ruins, and Museum
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Sarnath Via-Anlabereni, Varanasi 759026 India
Mahabodhi Temple, Japanese Temple, Excavation Sites, Museum of Sarnath
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :After 09:00AM till 03:30PM (Flexible)
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Dress code is smart casual
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A minimum of 02 people per booking is required, in case of solo traveler tour can be arranged on supplement cost.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.