Sassi of Matera private tour with a local guide
Explore the fascinating and unique city of "sassi" (in English, stones): marvel at the labyrinth of caves, rock-hewn churches, underground tanks, noble palaces and much more that you'll have the chance to visit with your private guide!
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Private tour
- Expert local guide
What's excluded :
- Food & drinks
- Entrance tickets to museums/attractions/churches (in case you decide to visit the interiors of some of them)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sasso Barisano, 75100, Matera Italy
Get to see Sasso Baristano...
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Piazza San Pietro Caveoso, 75100, Matera Italy
Get to see Sasso Caveoso...
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Piazza Vittorio Veneto, 75100 Matera MT, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please note that this tour does not include any entrance ticket – in case you want to visit any particular site you'll have to buy the ticket on the spot
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.