Sataplia and Prometheus Caves Tour in Kutaisi
Sataplia and Prometheus caves in Kutaisi includes visit of natural caves with stalactites and stalagmites in Sataplia and Prometheus park, dinosaurs foot prints, forest reserve. If the tourists will have the enough time, they can visit also the historical sightseeing of Kutaisi, Gelati Cathedral, Motsameta monastery and Bagrati temple.
Tour starts either from Kutaisi or Tbilisi. From Tbilisi to Kutaisi is 240 km, that is 2.5-3 hours driving one way. Visiting of Sataplia and Prometheus caves take 1 hour for each place. Visiting historical places take half an hour for each place.
Please note that Sataplia Park may be closed in Winter because of snow.
The tours may be arranged as the private or as the group tours together with the other tourists with the same tours itinerary.
Please note that the tours at the caves will be provided by the local guides only.
per adult from
What's included :
- Hotel drop-off
- Hotel pickup
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Fuel surcharge
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks (available to purchase)
- Entry/Admission - Sataplia Cave and Nature Reserve
- Entry/Admission - Prometheus Cave
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sataplia Cave and Nature Reserve, Banoja, Kutaisi Georgia
Natural underground cave, stalactites and stalagmites, dinosaur foot prints
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Prometheus Cave, Kumistavi Georgia
Natural underground cave, stalactites and stalagmites
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday. Caves are closed on Monday.
Tour start at 8.00 am from Tbilisi and at 10.00 am from Kutaisi.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is casual
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.