Saturday Markets & Brunch Tour
Your 4-hour tour starts you off with a drive through a winding country road to visit a farmers' market located in a very scenic and lush valley This market focuses on organic produce and being environmentally friendly. Besides being able to do some shopping, you will also be enjoying some of the food the indigenous tribes used to eat.
You will then be driven to the market town of Chaguanas where your senses will be enjoying the sights, sounds, smells, and tastes (so walk with an empty tummy!) You will be immersed in agricultural life in Trinidad while having brunch stops throughout the experience. We keep the tours small (no more than 6 persons) and lots of fun!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Green Market, Upper Saddle Road, Santa Cruz
You then will take a scenic drive through some hills where you will visit a market focused on fresh organic produce, beautiful handmade items, and so on! To refresh yourself you will get freshly cut coconut water. This experience has the backdrop of a wonderfully lush valley.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Namdevco Farmers Market, St Charles, Trinidad and Tobago
Immerse yourself into Trinidad's communal market life where, like a local, you walk through a bustling market filled with local fresh produce, including the famous Scorpion Pepper, fresh meats and fish! See where some of our great tasting food comes from.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
If you are staying in a Port of Spain based AirBnB please provide the complete address, along with its phone number.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with at least 1 paying adult
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.