Savannah Airport Transfer to GA & SC
Our company enjoys some of the best reviews of any transportation firm in the South Carolina, Georgia area. We are committed to our clients satisfaction.
per adult from
2 to 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- We provide easy airport transfer to the Savannah Airport, Charleston International Airport, Jacksonville International Airport as well as the Savannah Amtrak Railroad Station and Yemassee Amtrak Railroad Station. We can accommodate one person, two persons or up to fifteen. As you would expect rates vary depending on destination, number/type of luggage, including the number of persons in a single booking.
Departure Point :
We serve all of South Carolina, especially Hilton Head Island, Bluffton, Beaufort, Fripp Island, St. Helena Island, Brays Island etc. to the Savannah & Yemassee Amtrak Station, Savannah Hilton Head International Airport, the Charleston International Airport and Jacksonville Airport.
OtherAmtrak Railroad Station, 2611 Seaboard Coastline Dr, Savannah, GA 31401, USA - Amtrak Railroad Station, 15 Wall St, Yemassee, SC
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 2/27/2020 - 12/21/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :Savannah/Hilton Head International Airport, 400 Airways Ave, Savannah, GA 31408, USA - Charleston International AirportAmtrak Railroad Station, 2611 Seaboard Coastline Dr, Savannah, GA 31401, USA - Amtrak Railroad Station, Yemassee, South CarolinaJacksonville International Airport, 2400 Yankee Clipper Dr, Jacksonville, FL 32218, USA
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- All drivers are required to wear masks and minimize contact with our clients, their luggage etc. We also completely sanitize our vehicles after passengers leave in preparation for the next passengers. Then at the end of the day each vehicle goes through a complete cleaning process.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.