Savannah Fort Jackson & Bonaventure Guided Tour
This tour is chaperoned by mini bus at 10:30 am and lasts for 6 hours before returning to the Historic District of Savannah. The tour will begin with Old Fort Jackson, then the Creek House for lunch, followed by a Bonaventure Cemetery walking tour with a experienced Bonaventure Cemetery tour guide.
per adult from
What's included :
- Complimentary pick up and return to Savannah's Historic District Hotels.
- Entry/Admission - Gray Line Savannah
- Entry/Admission - Old Fort Jackson
- Entry/Admission - Bonaventure Cemetery
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Parking fees at Savannah Visitors Center *(FREE 1st hour & $1.00 each hour following
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Gray Line Savannah, 223 Martin Luther King Jr Blvd Savannah Visitor's Center, Savannah, GA 31401-4200
Join us for a half day tour of 2 of the city’s most popular attractions outside of the historic district.
Stop At: Old Fort Jackson, 1 Fort Jackson Rd, Savannah, GA 31404-1039
Old Fort Jackson, one of Georgia’s oldest standing brick fortifications dating back to the early 1800’s, a National Historic Landmark, and only a 10-minute drive from downtown. Old Fort Jackson offers a fun-filled experience which includes a daily cannon firing, re-enactments, artifacts and beautiful views along the Savannah River. Following the fort tour, visit famous Paula Deen’s new restaurant, The Creek House, for lunch on your own.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Bonaventure Cemetery, 330 Bonaventure Rd, Savannah, GA 31404-3295
Following lunch, the day continues to Bonaventure Cemetery to learn about the lives of notable inhabitants like Academy Award-winning songwriter Johnny Mercer, Georgia’s first governor Edward Telfair, philanthropist Mary Telfair, as well as the tragic tales of poet Conrad Aiken and Gracie Watson. The Cemetery walk meanders under moss draped oaks and along the bluff of the Wilmington River. Bonaventure Cemetery, dating back to 1846, is one of the most beautiful cemeteries known.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :301 Martin Luther King Jr Blvd, Savannah, GA 31401, USA
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Per State law, any person entering the premises waives all civil liability against this premises owner and operator for any injuries caused by the inherent risk associated with contracting COVID-19 at public gatherings, except for gross negligence, willful and wanton misconduct, reckless infliction of harm, or intentional infliction of harm, by the individual or entity of the premises.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- We follow CDC guidelines.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.