Savannah Hauntings Tour
The original HAUNTINGS tour of Savannah, Georgia. A 90 minute walking tour, departs 9pm nightly. BE PREPARED TO BE SCARED. Hear tales of encounters with the paranormal in one of the most haunted cities in America. Based on Margaret DeBolt's book 'Savannah Spectres', as well as 'Drums and Shadows', written in the 1930's by the Writer's Project of the WPA and 'Savannah Hauntings' by Robert Edgerly, owner and tourguide of Hauntings Tours. All tours daily, 7 days a week, no tours Christmas Day. Reservations not required. Private and group tours welcome. Pet friendly tours.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Savannah Hauntings Ghost Tour, Wright Square at Tomochichi's monument, Savannah, GA 31401
Experience our Ghost and Hauntings tour of Savannah, Georgia! Hear About Encounters With Ghosts in the Most Haunted City in America* Experienced guides conduct captivating tours to legendary locations every night at 9 p.m. Tours meet at Wright Square (corner of Bull & York Sts.) Reservations not needed but encouraged. Make a reservation here. Ghost photo at right taken by tour participant - Click here for more photographs.
Highly Reliable Hauntings Information Not "Tall Tales" Based on a variety of reliable sources, the tours incorporate verifiable eyewitness accounts and primarily follows this book: Savannah Hauntings, tour operator Robert Edgerly shares ghost tales liberally sprinkled with Savannah history. The book is an excellent companion to the tour. More Information
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Bull Street, Bull St, Savannah, GA, USA
Departure Time :9:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.