Savannah Land & Sea Combo: City Sightseeing Trolley Tour with Riverboat Cruise
Following your trolley tour of Historic Savannah, embark on the Savannah Riverboat for a 90 minute sightseeing cruise down the Savannah River. During the 90 minute cruise, experience the river that was – and remains – the lifeblood of Savannah! Take advantage of the great photo opportunities of Savannah’s historic riverfront and skyline. The land portion of the tour which is 90 minutes historic trolley tour will be the beginning of the tour. After the land portion of the tour, the trolley driver will drop you off at the River Street boat departure location from where you would board the boat. After the “Sea” portion is done, please call our dispatch line to be dropped back off at Savannah visitors center, your hotel, or anywhere in historic Savannah. The total tour time between land & Sea portion is approximately 5 hours, counting the time between the tour.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 90-Minute Trolley History Tour of Savannah
- 90-Minute Savannah Riverboat Cruise
- Hotel Pick-Up Only (select Savannah hotels only)
- Hear the captain’s tales and facts about Savannah’s port and the ships that visit
- Take advantage of the great photo opportunities of Savannah’s historic riverfront and skyline
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel Drop Off after the Riverboat cruise
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Cathedral of St. John the Baptist, 222 E Harris St, Savannah, GA 31401-4616
The Cathedral Basilica of St. John the Baptist is a Roman Catholic cathedral and minor basilica on Lafayette Square at 222 East Harris Street, Savannah, Georgia, in the United States. It is the Mother Church of the Roman Catholic Diocese of Savannah.
Pass By: Historic River Street, River St., Savannah, GA 31401
River Street is a glittering, multi-faceted gem along the broad Savannah River. The century old buildings, once cotton warehouses, have been converted to antique shops, distinctive boutiques, spectacular galleries, quaint brew pubs, fabulous restaurants, unique nightspots, elegant inns and hotels.
Pass By: Old Fort Jackson, 1 Fort Jackson Rd, Savannah, GA 31404-1039
During your cruise, head down river to Old Fort Jackson, home of one of the largest and oldest original artillery pieces in the country
Departure Point :301 Martin Luther King Jr Blvd, Savannah, GA 31401, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from hotels around Savannah Historic District. Please call ahead to verify location and pickup time.
Return Detail :Savannah Riverboat Cruises, 9 E River St, Savannah, GA 31401, USA
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Per State law, any person entering the premises waives all civil liability against this premises owner and operator for any injuries caused by the inherent risk associated with contracting COVID-19 at public gatherings, except for gross negligence, willful and wanton misconduct, reckless infliction of harm, or intentional infliction of harm, by the individual or entity of the premises.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- We follow CDC guidelines.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.