Savannah Scavenger Hunt Adventure
Turn Savannah into a giant game board with this fun scavenger hunt adventure! This challenge combines the excitement of the Amazing Race with a 3-hour city walking tour. Guided from any smart phone, teams make their way among well known and overlooked gems of the city, solving clues and completing challenges while learning local history.
per adult from
What's included :
- One Scavenger Hunt Tour for a team of 2-5 people
What's excluded :
The adventure begins near City Market and takes you on a well-designed course through its historic squares, down to the scenic waterfront and back up to to find hidden gems as well as must-see landmarks. Your adventure will take you to a Cathedral, a colonial cemetery and many other great stops along the way. The tour requires approximately 2 miles of walking. The game software tracks team points and posts the final score to a city leaderboard for those with a competitive edge.
Using a smart phone as “the guide” allows you to start when you want and determine your own pace of play. Stop for ice cream (at own expense) at Leopolds or a cold glass of sweet tea. Why not, it’s your schedule! This is great for families, friends and those ready to have fun while seeing the city!
Please note that pricing is per individual but your team must book together. One voucher is valid for your team of 2-5 people.
• Savannah City Hall, 2 E Bay St, Savannah, GA 31401-1225
• Cathedral of St. John the Baptist, 222 E Harris St, Savannah, GA 31401-4616
• Juliette Gordon Low's Birthplace, 10 E Oglethorpe Ave (corner of Bull St. and Oglethorpe Ave.), Savannah, GA 31401-3707
• Colonial Park Cemetery, 200 Abercorn St, Savannah, GA 31401
• Wright Square, Bull Street Between West State and West York Streets, Savannah, GA
Departure Point :23 Montgomery St, Savannah, GA 31401, USA
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 1/1/2018 - 12/31/2023
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 07:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 5 people per booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Must have a US cellular data service plan
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- We are a Covid-19 friendly outdoor activity. No tour guides, no outside groups are added to your team. The wearing of face masks is recommended but not required during this activity in outdoor settings.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.